Arty Stuff :) (Requests Acknowledged)

AretMaw

On 1/22/2023 at 1:40 PM, Jays Wing said:

What kind of saxophone is that? Looks like a curved soprano

It's a tenor saxophone :) Soprano saxophones are straight! ^v^

On 12/21/2022 at 9:56 PM, AretMaw said:

I did a cover as a little tribute to the talented music team at Klei ^v^ I think this counts as art for my thread O_O;;; (more info in the video desc) Happy Winter's Feast all!!

By the way I'm wondering what everyone thought of my starver's carol cover? I was considering doing a cover of Ragtime in a big band style for Don't Starve's anniversary this year if people are interested but that means i'll have to focus on it for a couple of weeks and stop doing Whyatt's comic (chapter 2 has begun production but i'm yet to post the rest of the prologue and chapter one hehe)

• Like 3

Hey! Not sure if you're taking requests (idk just going off title lol) but could you please draw me a crow in a similar to DS style like your other works? :D

Crows are cute, and if it's okay with you I'd like to use it as an example for a tattoo.

Thanks!

• GL Happy 1

14 hours ago, Jays Wing said:

I know, but there are such things as curved sopranos :)

Hide contents

98BEFE7C-2784-4397-981D-F4A659DE950D.thumb.jpeg.9c39442eeff705c7d9feaa64905afdb5.jpeg

I think they're rather pointless hehe ^v^

8 hours ago, BarovSoap said:

Hey! Not sure if you're taking requests (idk just going off title lol) but could you please draw me a crow in a similar to DS style like your other works? :D

Crows are cute, and if it's okay with you I'd like to use it as an example for a tattoo.

Thanks!

Hey Sorry, I don't have time to do requests anymore, I just can't change the name of the thread : (  (at least I don't know how to) If you want to commission me though I'm happy to talk privately ^v^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Hey Sorry, I don't have time to do requests anymore, I just can't change the name of the thread : (  (at least I don't know how to) If you want to commission me though I'm happy to talk privately ^v^

It's all good, appreciate the offer though! Don't worry, I'm not one of THOSE people (im sure you know what I mean lol) but if I was gonna work with a tattoo artist already it's like paying twice for what's essentially the same piece of art. If you don't have time I totally understand.

• Health 1

Happy 10 years to Don't Starve! I have so much to thank this game for as a starting point for my art, and I've met so many wonderful people through it!

This is my take on a classic piece of official art, one of my favourites that I never got to draw. I figured it was suiting cause it's the anniversary of Wilson and Maxwell's rivalry from the original Don't Starve.

Thankyou to the team at Klei for all the love you've put into this game, here's to another 10 years! ^v^

DS-Iconic.png

• Like 8