Arty Stuff :) (Requests Acknowledged)

AretMaw

9 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

i know his hands are just fantastic i'm using him as a reaction image

Thankyou, but now I have to post something serious for once, so please no more convo, Donke my boy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so here's my first contribution to the Victorian skins. Had to draw my boy Wilson. Such a gorgeous skin. (I'm gonna buy all of the skins >:3)

victorian wilsonfinal.png

Edited by AretMaw
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Alright, so here's my first contribution to the Victorian skins. Had to draw my boy Wilson. Such a gorgeous skin. (I'm gonna buy all of the skins >:3)

I see you kept his blue eyes.
The expression is sly, it would seem. His hair is interesting too, it looks different than the other interpretations

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2018 at 2:56 AM, gallusvarius said:

I see you kept his blue eyes.
The expression is sly, it would seem. His hair is interesting too, it looks different than the other interpretations

I literally cannot draw him without blue eyes now xD
Yeah, I kinda think of him as being pretty cocky all the time. Just my headcanon. I kinda went for something different with the hair too. It's already pretty different than the other skins anyway.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:40 AM, minespatch said:

He looks so confidant here, in the trailer he's such a worried dweeb I can relate.:wilson_ecstatic:

Beautiful colors on the ulster coat!

I probably draw him too confident xD
Thankyou! I don't normally do well when I colour with brown but I think I did alright here >v>

On 6/21/2018 at 9:13 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Very nice. His eyes definitely stand out. Still quite like the way you do them.

I do always like making the eyes stand out, they're the most fun part to colour >v> Thankyou for the lovely comment ^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Yeah, I kinda think of him as being pretty cocky all the time. Just my headcanon.

Not a bad idea for his personality. What does he do when that ego is faced with something bigger than it, though, like a deerclops?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Donke60 said:

WILSON BIG MAN

Donke plz >->

15 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Not a bad idea for his personality. What does he do when that ego is faced with something bigger than it, though, like a deerclops?

I still think he's a wimp most of the time. He's overconfident.

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I see dat lil Whyatt profile pic (why do I keep almost saying lil Wayne? Wrong OC! >u< )

Hue hue >v> (I myself have mixed their names around a couple of times while naming my drawings xD)

• Haha 3

I updated Whyatt's reference but I forgot to upload it here.

Backstory under spoilers.

Spoiler

General Information

Name: Whyatt R. Wagner
Place of Birth: Europe
Birthday: 13th September 1901
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Social Status: Poor
Relationship Status: Very very single, and always will be (not open for shipping at all)
Height: 190cm

Physical Injuries: Missing three teeth - right central incisor, left lateral incisor, and a left second molar. All fingers are broken. Not visibly twisted at first, but don't bend and function normally and don't feel structurally smooth. 

Headcanon Voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIALYNEW7U<--- This whole song, but specifically the first line where his voice is a bit 'lispy'.

Other Facts
Fave Food: Pineapple
Fave Animal: Cockatoos
(I'll add more later :3)

Timeline of Main Events:

1901: Was born on the 13th of September and was put up for adoption because his parents were too poor to take care of him. A kind, childless couple decided to adopt him. They wanted a child to pass their musical heritage onto as they were distant relatives of the great composer Richard Wagner, whom Whyatt was partially named after.

1908: Entered his first piano competition and won. This caught the attention of a certain piano tutor who’s son came 2nd to Whyatt in the competition.

1909: This is the first year he had been bullied. He lost his top front tooth in a fight at school.
He later this year entered a big regional music competition. An accident occurred which resulted in his fingers being broken and permanently damaged. His parents couldn’t get him to the hospital and he was left to suffer after the bones healed crooked. This killed his passion for playing piano. ((This event will be illustrated and linked here when done.))

1914: In previous years, he had been offered a position at a prestigious high-school, well known for taking in musical prodigies. He took up on that offer in hopes that a private school would contain less bullying and more opportunities for him to play music again.

1916: This year was the first that he was bullied by the private school kids for being poor compared to the rest of them. He lost his bottom front tooth after being in yet another fight. ((This will be illustrated and linked here soon too.))

1917: Decided he wanted to learn saxophone, as piano brought back painful memories constantly. This was a quiet year.

1918: Final fight, grade 11. Depicted and explained here ---> https://www.deviantart.com/aretmaw/art/Backstory-The-Final-Fight-735712553

1919: Left high-school to work at a corner store. He mostly left due to the bullying but also wanted to save up some money for his own saxophone. He was currently borrowing a saxophone from the local band he was playing in.

1920: After a certain event that made him fear for his life, he became more recluse. But one afternoon after finishing work, he encountered Maxwell who offered him a saxophone of his own. It was then that he fell for the trap and was transported to The Constant. ((This will be illustrated and linked here soon too.))

Now at age 19, he’s trapped in The Constant like all the other survivors, for being an outcast :)

Feel free to ask any questions kek :>

whyatt reference done.png

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Donke60 said:

he also is jimmy neutron

GeT ouUtTa MY tHREaD donKEe

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

He tol 0_0

He certainly is. I have a friend who's the same height as him and it's pretty scary considering how short I am ^^;

• Haha 2

Some drawings from this week:

Spoiler

5b40525344358_BurningChemistrytransparent.thumb.png.4e6a89149c56a3f598b8489f74618fac.png

The chemistry between them is firey :^)

Spoiler

20180703_202509.thumb.jpg.7b693bed38449b4c47d4b274b8a1d3e8.jpg

I drew Woodie for the first time. He's fun to draw ^^

Spoiler

CharlieColoured.thumb.jpg.95e796ab12c923fb49ac2781d55efb27.jpg

I finally decided to draw this lovely queen. The lines are traditional and it took me so long to do them :')

I finally getting more inspiration to draw now that I've reconsidered traditional drawings. I hope to get alot more drawings out very soon.

• Like 11

18 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Some drawings from this week:

Reveal hidden contents

5b40525344358_BurningChemistrytransparent.thumb.png.4e6a89149c56a3f598b8489f74618fac.png

The chemistry between them is firey :^)

Reveal hidden contents

20180703_202509.thumb.jpg.7b693bed38449b4c47d4b274b8a1d3e8.jpg

I drew Woodie for the first time. He's fun to draw ^^

Reveal hidden contents

CharlieColoured.thumb.jpg.95e796ab12c923fb49ac2781d55efb27.jpg

I finally decided to draw this lovely queen. The lines are traditional and it took me so long to do them :')

I finally getting more inspiration to draw now that I've reconsidered traditional drawings. I hope to get alot more drawings out very soon.

Good job becoming popular now you can like farm like all the goood boys

15 likes toe reveal!

2. he done missed the toilet by ...this much

3 I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE

• Haha 2