The Rumor Thread [Forum Game]

ImDaMisterL

5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I laughed, and while I may be a Heartless, I'm not a Nobody.

No no, That be Xoj Nowns. :3

I feel like bottling up all the pent-up drama is going to just get me banned eventually, but I'll hold it in.

Rumor has it that Pyro is slowly losing hope for the Klei Forums.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

I heard that Pyro is going to be receiving mandatory therapy for that issue.

Oh really?

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

It's not okay to keep your emotions bottled up inside you.

It isn't but I also don't want to be banned because I told you off.

Someone should make a ranting topic, solely dedicated to releasing all the toxic pent up anger inside, put inside spoilers, naturally. Wouldn't want that toxicity spreading onto others like some malicious STD.

A FTD. Forum Transmitted Disease(?)

Let me try

Spoiler
Spoiler

I heard that watermelen has a terrible taste in humor, not because of gender, but because the humor has no wit or structure to it.

Spoiler

I heard that watermelen also loves to spam because they clearly have so much time on their hands.

5 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

I heard that watermelen has a terrible taste in humor, not because of gender, but because the humor has no wit or structure to it.

Meh. I'm about as tactful as a wet fart when it comes to humor.

And it appears that SOME people seem to like it...although it could just be pity...

Spoiler

Lemme try a social experiment...

Spoiler

@nome, this is a test. 

Spoiler

I wanna see if you like my posts because you like my humor, or are just liking my posts because of my mentioning of your awesomeness. :3

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Meh. I'm about as tactful as a wet fart when it comes to humor.

Spoiler

Yeah though you still say your a comedian even though your wit is about as annoying as a annoying kid on the playground. Where every shoves there fingers up their ears just to not hear them.

You wanna be a comedian how about actually taking the time do develop a sense of humor and even longer to actually think of a joke instead of just posting whats a hot meme for 30s.

I know why they call you Watermelen because there's nothing there but empty space.

Now I believe the real question remains, which is more obnoxious.

The internet persona's way of speech.

Or my overly formal and rather quite stiff mannerisms. 

All of it

the fact you want all this just for attention and its not even positive attention is laughable. Why don't you be someone worth hanging around and not someone who might get you more attention for less effort but would rather see you in pain then being happy aye.

As such this being the internet, the most likely persona that'd carry the highest chance of blending in to one's social environment on the internet it to adapt and take from what is most common. Because what's most common is more relevant to the society as a whole.

Then no wonder your annoying  all you did was make me laugh instead of feel anger

12 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

To keep on topic, rumor has it that Donke honestly doesn't know how easy it is to slip into a mask of a being that is, not someone you are, rather what everyone else wants you to be. And how it's seemingly impossible to break from that mask, without facing the very denial of a part of our being, and as such bringing turmoil into our lives

YEs FEEEED Meeeeeeeeee
I have children you know

6 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

But at the end of the day, you are the one harboring all of these malicious emotions, and I'm the one walking away feeling rather lacking in emotions as to whatever had transpired. Some may call that signs of a sociopath, but both the DSM-5 and myself agree to the fact that it isn't true, rather I simply don't care. 

To paraphrase from Jungian psychology: "a persona is a mask used to create an identity for an individual to fit into their social surroundings." 

Meh I just wanted to blow off steam aye the fact that you put all your effort just for this as its not your usual habits says something yes? or whatever. If you don't care how your acting then I should not care for the actions that I do against you which is fine by me.

12 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

To keep on topic, rumor has it that Donke honestly doesn't know how easy it is to slip into a mask of a being that is, not someone you are, rather what everyone else wants you to be. And how it's seemingly impossible to break from that mask, without facing the very denial of a part of our being, and as such bringing turmoil into our lives.

I mean its annoyed you somewhat it would of been better to ignore me so meh 

Jobs done for now I'll make sure to give you all my negative emotions since you don't care.

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

Jobs done for now I'll make sure to give you all my negative emotions since you don't care.

Keep this up and this forum page might get locked, along with both of us getting warning points. Or worse off, banned.

And while you might think of me as a nihilist, you are quite mistaken. I am merely a person looking into all forms of psychology, from Existentialism, to Jungian, to Freudian, to other branching paths.

Either way, let's call it a quits for now, and take a bit of a break from this page, give it some time to recover from this.

Maybe even hide some of the more....angry comments. This is supposed to be a kind forum game after all.

So, word is that @watermelen671's taking a bit of a break from the forums.

See you in September.

Ok Idk what's going on in this thread (whether fight or just off-topic discussion).

This is meant to be a friendly game about silly rumors that pop up in out head to say about the last person (hopefully positive ones). If it isn't too much to ask, can we get back to the game and you guys can continue this discussion elsewhere? (Like PM?)

---

I heard Chris is concern :p (like Red)

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I heard rumors that Donke doesn't have any rumors about Minespatch.

I heard a rumor that Minespatch likes virtually any post wait that's true 

I heard a rumor that minespatch loves hats

Archived