Dupe-A-Day!

5 hours ago, NeutronStar said:

Hi everyone,

Here is some fan art I made, if I have the time I will try to post dupe classic art. I love the ones already in the game (Frida Kahlo/Munch/Da Vinci)

Here is the duped version of Johannes Vermeer,.

PS love the game and art, best 20 euros I've spent in awhile

IMG_20171129_175257 (003).jpg

I was so happy when they added the Frida Kahlo and Scream dupes cause I specifically asked the devs to add more paintings XD

here's a first draft of a dupe customizer

I have no idea how to embed the swf into the post so I guess you'll have to download it or something

dupegenerator.swf

some bugs but it sort of works for now

Mydupe_01.png.4c995752a662dab120fff456333fe891.png

you can export to png too so that's fun

I have all the hair types set up but it only likes burt, ellie, and ada's variations for some reason

4 hours ago, mf99k said:

I have no idea how to embed the swf into the post so I guess you'll have to download it or something

dupegenerator.swf

I have all the hair types set up but it only likes burt, ellie, and ada's variations for some reason

Doesn't work yet. Tried using it with unpacker, but keeps telling me "WinRTError: Invalid Pointer"

10 minutes ago, mf99k said:

I have no idea what unpacker is but it works for me

lets you open various programs. without it, the computer doesn't recognise .swf files.

29 minutes ago, mf99k said:

I have no idea what unpacker is but it works for me

Wait, it works now.

14 hours ago, mf99k said:

dupegenerator.swf

I was thinking a custom dupe creator would be a perfect flash game for DA (or similar sites ^_^ ) I'll try it out later and let you know if it works.

9 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Meep <3 WIN_20171130_16_52_13_Pro.jpg

SAM_2939.thumb.JPG.45a5af2afecedbb6dc7051dc2482c79a.JPGReminded me of Beetlejuice. Threw Rose Webber since his outfit reminded me of Lydia.

3 minutes ago, mf99k said:

Oi so I made a working version of the dupe generator that's mildly less crappy nowdupe_maker__version_1_0__by_mf99k-dbvdwg

image.png.12f0651c65f1d4f8dae8a4388bb83edb.pngNo skeleton but close to Spatch. Nicceee.

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also, only it's on version 1.0 but there's a bug with one of the skin colours that turn the ear tan instead of matching skin colour.

is it just the upper right skin swatch or more that have the problem? Should be easy to fix since it's a cosmetic bug instead of a coding issue but I probably won't have time until tomorrow

13 minutes ago, mf99k said:

is it just the upper right skin swatch or more that have the problem? Should be easy to fix since it's a cosmetic bug instead of a coding issue but I probably won't have time until tomorrow

Also will there be more hair styles and accessories or is it just official ONI stuff? (No fan-made things like glasses and small mohawks)

37 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also will there be more hair styles and accessories or is it just official ONI stuff? (No fan-made things like glasses and small mohawks)

once I get rid of all the bugs and add all the features I want I'll probably add more things like that :p

Archived