[Game Update] - Winter's Feast (LIVE 200740, BETA 200744)

• Developer
2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Made my own version using your rendition... Not as good as your musical talent and English is not my mother language, but I tried :) 

you are obviously credited in the comments :)

OH! This is SO GOOD!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

We can't blame you for confusing when starving ;)

thanks .... I feel a bit embarrassed now... 

61124764.jpg

I said that I didn't know anything about reading music, and my interpretation of this song proves me right...

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Someone explained to me how the song is suppose to be sung (1 line then the second line, etc)....:o

I did this all wrong.... LOL

That's okay! For a non-musician missing a coda or two isn't a big deal. It's a sweet little cover anyway :)

Edited by graycrayon
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Nah it's cool. You sang very good actually, and a sung version of this was a pleasent surprise either way.

7 minutes ago, graycrayon said:

That's okay! For a non-musician missing a coda or two isn't a big deal. It's a sweet little cover anyway :)

Correction and apology in one :)

58538f043f462_ohnomyhandslipped_1.wma

• Like 8

• Developer
1 hour ago, t1morino88eex said:

What will happen with built event gingerbreat chests in the world after the event ends?

They'll live on as long as your world persists, and they aren't destroyed. But after the event ends you will no longer be able to craft them.

• Like 5

• Developer
16 hours ago, Maknov said:

I sorta got my first one before the update hit and my 2nd skin came in, I know this sounds greedy

Don't worry, you didn't miss out. I knew that the week restart was going to happen before the update landed, so the "An Uncommon Holiday" actually started early (at the time of the week reset).

• Like 5

Anything special you have to do to get the Klaus sack to spawn? The fourth or fifth Winter came and went without it appearing, and we even stocked up on 5 antlers while we waited. Couldn't find it with c_gonext either. Deerclops was a no-show as well.

Maybe it's because this file is from an earlier build of the ANR Beta, but my world also doesn't have a Rock Den. 

• Like 1