[Game Update] - (BETA) 200096

• Developer
  • Updated sound effects for Klaus.
  • Backpacks and the Winter’s Feast Tree can now be open at the same time.
  • Festive Lights can now tint (but not blink) Glowcaps.
  • Fixed save/load issues with Festive Lights placed on a Winter’s Feast Tree.
  • Fixed bug with Festive Tree Planters becoming invisible when burnt.
  • Fixed bug where some of Toadstool’s attacks failed to damage Treeguards.
  • Fixed bug where Polar Light was not removed from a destroyed Moon Stone.
  • Fixed animation glitch with some Torch and summer particle effects.
  • Fixed animation glitch when Wendy tries to eat Eternal Fruitcake.
  • Fixed animation glitch when Players resurrect using a Life Giving Amulet.
  • Fixed animation glitch when Players are hurt by Darkness.
  • Fixed animation glitch when using Snurtle Shell Armor while wearing a hat.
  • Modders: the ANR Silhouettes have moved to their own texture.

View full update

• Like 14

6 hours ago, DarkXero said:

GRl4p4h.png

Here's my tree again.

It has a more pleasant distribution.

Has anyone found a may to mass produce those little light bulb glowing on the tree? Or can they be refueled? Looking at the durability drop from 100% to 99% just by sitting on the ground, makes me go from  :D > :) > :( > :mad::mad::mad:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mday said:

Has anyone found a may to mass produce those little light bulb glowing on the tree? Or can they be refueled? Looking at the durability drop from 100% to 99% just by sitting on the ground, makes me go from  :D > :) > :( > :mad::mad::mad:

At first I thought they can be refueled, but instead, they are FUEL themselves.. strange

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

@V2C I think it would be cool if when you open the Klaus' sack, you get a guaranteed Krampus sack drop, because it's pretty close to Krampus sack. Or perhaps it could be Klaus sack as basically a reskin of Krampus sack or something?

There's a very good chance for a sack either way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

@V2C I think it would be cool if when you open the Klaus' sack, you get a guaranteed Krampus sack drop, because it's pretty close to Krampus sack. Or perhaps it could be Klaus sack as basically a reskin of Krampus sack or something?

I think it's a high enough chance as is. (10 percent)

On 12/9/2016 at 11:16 PM, V2C said:

Fixed animation glitch when Wendy tries to eat Eternal Fruitcake.

I don't think this was actually fixed. I just saw a cyclops Wendy earlier today. I'd also like to note that they had the triumphant Wendy skin on in case that might be related.

7 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I don't think this was actually fixed. I just saw a cyclops Wendy earlier today. I'd also like to note that they had the triumphant Wendy skin on in case that might be related.

So Triumphant Wendy is still part deerclops? :) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It could be that they just fixed the default skin.

I would like to give a simple suggestion to the klaus: most of the dst content and I mean bosses/mobs right now had a way to deal with them one way or another. For Klaus this is different when it comes to his gem deer. They are almost impossible to dodge if you want to deal damage to Klaus. I feel like they are too close to him and even with precise placement at least one hits you, especially adding the ping that DST normally suffers from. 

With this I believe the deer should be just a tiny bit more distanced to his sides. One still won't be able to jump straight into attacking and will still need some positioning to the sweet spot where the deer can't hit you. Maybe the deer could run a little bit more than normally as well around him.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

I feel like they are too close to him and even with precise placement at least one hits you, especially adding the ping that DST normally suffers from. 

Also the deer's attack animation is actually rather slow, if you would pay attention to them.

Untitled.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, t1morino88eex said:

That screenshot is made while they are walking, following Klaus. After he stops they stop a little bit closer to him.

The point is your angle of attack relative to the deers and klaus'. If you attack from the side of coz you will hit a deer.