[Game Update] - Cute Fuzzy Animals (BETA 195732)

I don't see any screenshots of the new bees and beehive yet.

Spoiler

Well I have one, but both photobucket and Steam cloud are down, so... guess you'll just have to use your imagination?

So, um, there's this beehive that's twice as tall as a person, and Deerfrid's standing to the left of it wearing a catty costume and armed with a hambat, and she's saying "A hive of winged warriors."  Also, there's a robin standing a little ways below the gigantic beehive, and there's six flowers scattered around, and some seeds a little to the right.  Got it?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

I don't see any screenshots of the new bees and beehive yet.

Reveal hidden contents

Well I have one, but both photobucket and Steam cloud are down, so... guess you'll just have to use your imagination?

So, um, there's this beehive that's twice as tall as a person, and Deerfrid's standing to the left of it wearing a catty costume and armed with a hambat, and she's saying "A hive of winged warriors."  Also, there's a robin standing a little ways below the gigantic beehive, and there's six flowers scattered around, and some seeds a little to the right.  Got it?

AC1BC4117821CF434B11B1EA8AD92D6C2FA21596

Heres the beequeen.

Edited by DarkKingBoo
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, Rily said:

what is the purpose of the pets?, what they do?, what they need?, why I should "craft" one? (because they are adorable) I mean, they are useful in someway?

From what I can tell there is no "point" and they're just an extra mouth to feed.

• Like 1