ScienceMachine

35 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Hide contents

I'm kind of disapointed you didn't write "NERD!"

33 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Crivens. Should have :twisted:

I was about to make the "Nerd wasn't even invented then" argument, then I don't think "cool" as a concept of dashing good looks hadn't either.

Oops. :v

1 hour ago, ScienceMachine said:

I was about to make the "Nerd wasn't even invented then" argument, then I don't think "cool" as a concept of dashing good looks hadn't either.

Oops. :v

Hence my gleeful approval :twisted:. Don't be too harsh on yourself at any rate: there is this technique of letting main characters use modern words occasionally to set them apart from the others and highlight the general linguistic mannerisms of the setting.

1 hour ago, ScienceMachine said:

Shipwrecked Update: Night 22, Lightning zapped my camp during a hail storm, reducing everything to cinders. May off myself by water beefalo nearby.

Aww... can't William and the wabee be friends :]? I'd also love to learn his stance on splumonkeys and prime apes. Generally please post some trivia :D!

6 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Aww... can't William and the wabee be friends :]? I'd also love to learn his stance on splumonkeys and prime apes. Generally please post some trivia :D!

Prime Apes: They hold a LOT of grudge.
Wabee: This is a whole new level of stink!/And I thought they smelled bad dry.

Also, at the time of writing that piece, I forgot that I have set up a touch stone while on the island with very angry apes on them. This might be tricky, alternatively I could just off myself again since my camp has been thoroughly destroyed.

Not to mention the Lvl 3 spider nest ripe for queen spawning on the island where my camp is.

Rock-a-Bye_Bivalve_59.jpg

31 minutes ago, XxTheGentleManScientistxX said:

What war you may ask WELL NEW PEOPLE WON'T UNDERSTAND THE GREAT WAR.

I kind of got a impression from that with the "Make a new klei forums wiki" thread. They were acting all concerned with the mess that happened on the past of this site to my confusion.

Archived