ScienceMachine

On 09/27/2016 at 3:36 AM, DragonMage156 said:

^ Someone who says they aren't that good at drawing :/

Because I can't lie. And if there's one thing I'm surprisingly decent at, it's assessing my ability to do something.

On 09/27/2016 at 5:43 AM, GiddyGuy said:

@Arlesienne can I just say that's a magnificent mister...uh-who's it again?

I sense one upturned armchair didn't do you in. That's admirable :D.

On 09/27/2016 at 6:49 AM, Mobbstar said:

Ol' Will here is a psychic dunno shinglemajigg, but look at his hair, it's so fashionable!

I swear those inebriated nine likes from 12:06 CET are because of the sideburns. Can't get away with sideburns.

On 09/27/2016 at 7:01 AM, minespatch said:

Again, you should draw some sketches in your thread. You're not a horrible artist.

Okaaay... *searches for better superlatives to "horrible" than the boring "most..."*

On 09/27/2016 at 8:39 AM, ScienceMachine said:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

So she looks fine to you, huh? :cheekychris:

#@JoeWSaveMeNowTheMobIsAwaitingAtTheExitOfThisThread

Sorry for the relative silence! I've apparently went on a reviving spree and even got an old Tumblr blog running again.

I'll try to update my story thread, but for now, have this. I just remembered that Voltaire's When You're Evil is a real song.

Spoiler

When its dark out 1.pngWhen its dark out 2.png

When its dark out 3.pngWhen its dark out 4.png

When its dark out 5.png

Have a bit of Arch-Bishop.

21 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

Sorry for the relative silence! I've apparently went on a reviving spree and even got an old Tumblr blog running again.

I'll try to update my story thread, but for now, have this. I just remembered that Voltaire's When You're Evil is a real song.

Hide contents

When its dark out 5.png

First step: checks kid's ears. In place. Exhales in relief.

Second step: a few meaningful minutes of gushing over all this sketchy goodness. Love it when William is evil. I adore how you drew to the song. His maniacal expressions are perfect.

Third step: mild embarrassment upon realising she hears Richard's voice singing it (from Looking for Group, obviously).

13 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

@Quoth143

Meanwhile, in villain HQ Charlie's Palace ...

Breakfast.png

I wonder if there was any other villain OCs I missed. I'd very much liked to draw them.

Wait, when did Will go entirely grey? Why is Charlie backstabbing him? Is the second male Albert Higgsbury?

Yes, you missed this game's archvillain: the GM. All whole one of them.

10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Wait, when did Will go entirely grey? Why is Charlie backstabbing him? Is the second male Albert Higgsbury?

Gray? Don't you mean white? That is Arch-Bishop after all. Charlie's holding a skillet, not a knife. :v (I got a giggle out of that.)

And yes, that is @Quoth143's Albert Higgsbury.

12 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Yes, you missed this game's archvillain: the GM. All whole one of them.

dam >:U!!!

12 minutes ago, ScienceMachine said:

Gray? Don't you mean white? That is Arch-Bishop after all. Charlie's holding a skillet, not a knife. :v (I got a giggle out of that.)

And yes, that is @Quoth143's Albert Higgsbury.

dam >:U!!!

A skillet...?

I'm so sorry. Sick and apparently had too much fun RP-ing tonight. I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought it was a butcher's knife. My bad!

But GMs really are the éminence grise of this game. Believe me. And oddly enough, I've been getting a lot of willing sacrifices to Gygax and Co. new players recently...

On 9/30/2016 at 7:16 PM, ScienceMachine said:

Hide contents

When its dark out 5.png

Ooh! I love Voltaire!!

9 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

I would rather type out a small scene than just a sentence and an action. No one would enjoy my strict standards lmao

Hey who says? @Mr.P likes to write out a few paragraphs to an entire intro to a story arc and I always enjoyed reading his stuff in RPs (Dannyrulx wrote long posts too but his were usually fill with bullsh*t). I doubt everyone would not enjoy reading whatever you post in an RP :)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Dannyrulx wrote long posts too but his were usually filled with bullsh*t).

That's a bit harsh, you could've just said they were a bit "convoluted"

11 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

Looking at an RP thread made me remember why mine never took off proper. Oops.

I would rather type out a small scene than just a sentence and an action. No one would enjoy my strict standards lmao

Hey no problem with trying again I'd love to see what you'd cook up...hopfully it's sweet...or edible.

"long live the king?" where might the queen be? ;) 

While I'm still active here thinking about Don't Starve headcanons, I think I've mention what would happen to Wil if he so much as step too close to the Ruins Sinkhole, but I think it should be much different:

The Ruins are in a constant state of magical flux, aight?

What if Wil's Shadow induced mind gets captured by what's causing the flux/Nightmare Cycle?

A body that's reworked to resonates with magic very well would be a very convenient thing to possess.

7 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

Checkmate.png

Poor Mufasa.

7 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

I need to draw more characters other than Will here.

Do you have any besides the ones you wrote in your Pork-Morpork story?

I remember your Krampus character.

5 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

"long live the king?" where might the queen be? ;) 

Probably turning more pigs into marble.

4 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

The Ruins are in a constant state of magical flux, aight? What if Wil's Shadow induced mind gets captured by what's causing the flux/Nightmare Cycle? A body that's reworked to resonates with magic very well would be a very convenient thing to possess.

Kind of a zombie-like state that can still move on his own?

Archived