ScienceMachine

Just got back from holiday. I wondered off to the Balkans and brought back diarrhea. Nursing a sick stomach has never been so dreadful.

It's a bit too late in the night to say a lot about the whole thing, and I'd rather not just spend the next half-hour just ranting about the nasty things you'd find on a typical oversea journey, but rest assured, I'll post something about it.

Just now, ScienceMachine said:

Just got back from holiday. I wondered off to the Balkans and brought back diarrhea. Nursing a sick stomach has never been so dreadful.

It's a bit too late in the night to say a lot about the whole thing, and I'd rather not just spend the next half-hour just ranting about the nasty things you'd find on a typical oversea journey, but rest assured, I'll post something about it.

Diarrhea... oh dear. I'm sorry.

Do you want to be briefed about what happened during your absence?

57 minutes ago, ScienceMachine said:

A quick pick-me-up would be nice.

Going to have to find myself some non-expired rehydration salts tomorrow. Urgh.

You focus on rehydration and I'll gather the news.

HEARKEN!

The Hallowed Nights are here with skins and sweets, and people moaning luridly about obtaining them.

Saltiness over Tencent-exclusive rose collection explodes.

Some connection issues with DDoS.

Some people begin spoilimg us rotten with their art while being totally coy about it, like...

@Fortie

@MeingroessterFan

@NightWonder7

@Selenne

Our beloved Skeledork @minespatch is playing Santa:

@MeingroessterFan has a terrifying avatar.

@Weirdobob starts a party. @nome ATTENDS!

Our dear resident artists like @minespatch, @MissCharlie and @Ninjanemo create seasonal art.

People dig graves:

Pork-Morpork becomes a feature in DS:

More people appreciate Paul Fussell's approach to poetics.

@MeingroessterFan discovers fully upgrading WX includes a hotfix to his empathy module. Robot hugs ensue. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, SWEET- *WEBBER*.

THANK YOU, DEARBLADE.

WHERE IS MORON WHEN WE NEED HIM?

@minespatch creates the Snappisienne persona for me!!!

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/848109-minespatch/?status=21785&reply=75850&type=status

I GET THE HALLOWED RANK FOR REASONS ELUDING ME.

@Fortie, @MeingroessterFan, @minespatch, @MissCharlie AND @PandoMish APPEAR TO BE SHIPPERS.

3 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

All about that Maxlie and Maxwil. And Charson. Wilwellie? 

Oh boy *art art art*

3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

What about...Maxbottom? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

I don't see why not! 

The more love the better I think

Actually, I primarily meant how you draw this masterpiece with @PandoMish's Mishka and Ayenth, after which I now have to deal with this shipping, courtesy of @MeingroessterFan:

[01:36:11]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: YOU SEEM TO EXHIBIT DISPROVAL OF YOUR CLAN'S ATTITUDE
[01:36:20]: [Say] keeper_m: I lived with the Storm Sentinels for the first seven years. I know what they're like.
[01:36:25]: [Join Announcement] PandoMishka
[01:36:29]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:36:30]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:36:36]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (welcome back, Mike)
[01:36:46]: [Say] keeper_m: (Hey; manly talk time.)
[01:37:01]: [Say] PandoMishka: (Hello?)
[01:37:08]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (WX and Dearblade are having a manly talk about emotions :p)
[01:37:14]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is AFK
[01:37:15]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:37:22]: [Say] keeper_m: (True. Very educational.)
[01:37:27]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:37:41]: [Say] PandoMishka: (ooo..)
[01:37:50]: [Say] keeper_m: (Sit back and enjoy.)
[01:37:59]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:38:05]: [Say] keeper_m: And when you're a child in a clan, it doesn't matter how small you are.
[01:38:11]: [Say] PandMishka: (sit back? Mishka is not here?)
[01:38:26]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (Yeah, lets just pretend we walked a distance away from camp)
[01:38:27]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:38:28]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is no longer AFK
[01:38:37]: [Say] keeper_m: You have to earn your keep and grow into a model clansman.
[01:38:49]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT SECRETLY A ROBOT
[01:39:06]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: *intently stares at Dearblade looking for any screws*
[01:39:10]: [Say] keeper_m: I just know I'm not properly elven.
[01:39:27]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: SO WHY NOT PROCREATE WITH MISHKA THEN
[01:39:30]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is AFK
[01:39:32]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: IT CANNOT GET ANY WORSE

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Actually, I primarily meant how you draw this masterpiece with @PandoMish's Mishka and Ayenth, after which I now have to deal with this shipping, courtesy of @MeingroessterFan:

Reveal hidden contents

[01:36:11]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: YOU SEEM TO EXHIBIT DISPROVAL OF YOUR CLAN'S ATTITUDE
[01:36:20]: [Say] keeper_m: I lived with the Storm Sentinels for the first seven years. I know what they're like.
[01:36:25]: [Join Announcement] PandoMishka
[01:36:29]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:36:30]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:36:36]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (welcome back, Mike)
[01:36:46]: [Say] keeper_m: (Hey; manly talk time.)
[01:37:01]: [Say] PandoMishka: (Hello?)
[01:37:08]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (WX and Dearblade are having a manly talk about emotions :p)
[01:37:14]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is AFK
[01:37:15]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:37:22]: [Say] keeper_m: (True. Very educational.)
[01:37:27]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:37:41]: [Say] PandoMishka: (ooo..)
[01:37:50]: [Say] keeper_m: (Sit back and enjoy.)
[01:37:59]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is AFK
[01:38:05]: [Say] keeper_m: And when you're a child in a clan, it doesn't matter how small you are.
[01:38:11]: [Say] PandMishka: (sit back? Mishka is not here?)
[01:38:26]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: (Yeah, lets just pretend we walked a distance away from camp)
[01:38:27]: [Announcement] [MLM] MeingroessterFan is no longer AFK
[01:38:28]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is no longer AFK
[01:38:37]: [Say] keeper_m: You have to earn your keep and grow into a model clansman.
[01:38:49]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT SECRETLY A ROBOT
[01:39:06]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: *intently stares at Dearblade looking for any screws*
[01:39:10]: [Say] keeper_m: I just know I'm not properly elven.
[01:39:27]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: SO WHY NOT PROCREATE WITH MISHKA THEN
[01:39:30]: [Announcement] PandoMishka is AFK
[01:39:32]: [Say] [MLM] MeingroessterFan: IT CANNOT GET ANY WORSE

I could not be less sorry.

12 hours ago, PandoMish said:

While she was preparing for battle with Toad, collecting charcoal in a forest, she turned into werebunny, i mean permanently for now.

And after she woke, she couldn't remember a thing (lost Mishka's personality) - it happend while Fortie was makng Moon Caller's staff.

Oh dear. I mean nobody will mind her form, but... yeah, don't make her lose her memory. Care to post a status on my wall to discuss this?

Really. Come talk about here please: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/832554-arlesienne/?status=21926&type=status

9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

What if @ScienceMachine's Wilbur-turned-William worked in an asylum where Willow was admitted? AFTER his lover died in a car crash and he started embracing the dark side with Maxwell's aid? And what if Maxwell pushed them into each other's walks of life to ensnare them both?

From another thread ...

First off, stop, Time police!
Current iteration of Wilbur didn't lose his girlfriend (after asking from a friend who has much better memory than me,) her name was Anna and she didn't die tragically this time. Just broke up and ran really far away from the crazy man who believes in moving things with his mind way too much.

Second off, Maxwell never came off as someone who would ever need a snivelling henchman. Maybe a colleague to refer to, but heavens forbids an assistant. That said, AU Wilbur could harbor animosity for feeling like a lab assistant than a capable magician in his own right.

"I didn't build my own tower to be pushed around like this!"

1 hour ago, ScienceMachine said:

From another thread ...

First off, stop, Time police!
Current iteration of Wilbur didn't lose his girlfriend (after asking from a friend who has much better memory than me,) her name was Anna and she didn't die tragically this time. Just broke up and ran really far away from the crazy man who believes in moving things with his mind way too much.

Second off, Maxwell never came off as someone who would ever need a snivelling henchman. Maybe a colleague to refer to, but heavens forbids an assistant. That said, AU Wilbur could harbor animosity for feeling like a lab assistant than a capable magician in his own right.

"I didn't build my own tower to be pushed around like this!"

Wait, you kept saying his lover died in a crash and he struck a deal with Max to bring her back, just without her remembering him. To quote the OP... What Did I Miss? :)

In all honesty all this confusion is entirely my own fault.

20 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Wait, you kept saying his lover died in a crash and he struck a deal with Max to bring her back, just without her remembering him. To quote the OP... What Did I Miss? :)

The older version of Anna died and was reanimated, the version on this forum long ago. The current version (now, this reiteration, not the last one, this new one, which is the current one,) never died, and is musing about what had happened to her ex-fiancee.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

So Wilbur did a Ebeneezer Scrooge and unintentionally pushed people away from his selfishness?

And yes, his insanity drove everyone away, and his reputation and business into the ground, setting him up for the deal with Maxwell down the line.

4 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

In all honesty all this confusion is entirely my own fault.

The older version of Anna died and was reanimated, the version on this forum long ago. The current version (now, this reiteration, not the last one, this new one, which is the current one,) never died, and is musing about what had happened to her ex-fiancee.

And yes, his insanity drove everyone away, and his reputation and business into the ground, setting him up for the deal with Maxwell down the line.

Ah, don't worry. So that happened in two different parts of the Pants of Time, so to speak? Was he on business shortly after Anna... met whatever grisly fate she met in this edition?

PS What did you dress him up as in the end? You sort of teased Wilbur in a costume. And how should we refer to him now: Wilbur or William?

4 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

The current version (now, this reiteration, not the last one, this new one, which is the current one,) never died, and is musing about what had happened to her ex-fiancee.

Does she have a new design? I don't recall seeing Anna in this thread.

Archived