Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

She smirked. "You have no choice but to defend yourselves from all negative parties, in fact, you're doing so right now, naturally." Her head tilted. "The Mafia had a choice. And they chose to try and take me out. I have a grudge." Cassia dug her nails into Toast, tearing him off of her and holding him up in front of her. "I'm a good target for you. But maybe you should be more observant of the non-chalant behavior of those around you. It can say a lot." She looked the sentient bread in the eye after shaking him awake. "You're unusually calm, just as Pyro is... You both like sitting back and watching, don't you? You both keep doing and saying unhelpful things, because you both have no reason to step in when the knife isn't against your necks."

She glowered at Zeklo. "Is this what you wanted?"

• Like 2

Pyro looked up, seeing that Lipton mentioned him.

"Okay, so now apparently being casual and sitting back after I voted the one who actually should be killed, even if it kills us all, is suspicious. Yeah, sure, okay. I will now change my vote to Lipton for being so suspicious from calling me suspicious!"

Zek interlaced his fingers and looked down so his hat covered his expression. "It's true I have my own suspicions about Toast." He paused. "Just before Corinth was killed for revealing their role I had accused the two of them on an odd pretense. When Corinth died well... it cut my reasoning short, but more surprising was the new reasons that were born from that. For starters he voted along side me even after I accused them." Zek reached into his coat and produced...

A nacho.

"Then some time after accusing Toast. He came to the bathroom completely unable to open the door." He paused. "I didn't think about it too much until he had no idea why it was he had come there. Strange to say the least, and considering I had labeled him capable of the possibility of lifting a mace such a display of such incapability in front of me the accuser was a tad suspicious—even if ultimately Dragon Mage was the one responsible." He held the nacho up higher. "Nachos. The only interaction I had with Toast was after I had accused them. It was then that they started getting all friendly with me. Suspicious. The next day. Nothing. No interaction. Sudden and sudden." He threw the nacho to one side and stood up. "During the first lynch Toast voted Soto. Personal grudge? Perhaps, but that isn't any better."

He sat back down. "YouKnowWho, Pyro, L, and Tater—even Dwer and Chris at the start—and now Ryan have not participated in the searching of clues." He slammed his fist down. "We have two mafia left."

"AND YET ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING AROUND." He snapped at Pyro. "INNOCENT OR NOT IF YOU CAN'T REALIZE THAT MAKES YOU SUSPICIOUS THEN—" He cut himself off. "This is all just intuition. My vote remains undecided."

• Like 3

"Lipton, that's because I'm willing to defend myself. This place is terrible. Lots of people have died here. Over and over. Heck, we've already got how many people dead, Lipton? To kill one of the killers relieves everybody else of the issue of somebody's death. Even if 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' applies here, you can still be a threat. But because I wanna make it out of this too, I guess I'll retract my vote. And instead vote on myself, because I just wanna die, it'd be better if somebody finds a firearm with proper ammunition, please, hand it to me."

"Zek, you know this is just another mind game. She wants to survive and nothing more. I don't trust Pyro, or really anyone for that matter, but this is the only definite we have. We do enough life-gamblong as it is. Leaving her alive brings about a fair chance of additional innocent death. Frankly I think it'll be me next if she sees another night, as I've been the primary campaigner for her lynching. Of course, she's going to call me out for trying to survive or something, being just like her, etc, but please, consider my words alone and not her mind games."

"Aaaaa," Zek gripped his fishbowl. "I know, I know I'm being shellfish. I just..." He chuckled a bit. "You know I think this is the most you've spoken. Dragon Mage was just about proven evil, but you were on ends about it."

"Now that is a bit odd." He laughed dragging his fishbowl down the side of one of the walls.

"Tater, you're not doing too well anymore. You know who else isn't doing so well anymore? The mafia."

Mobbstar smirks. "Everything you say can and will be used against you. Likewise, everything you have said will be used against you."

"As for Pyro... He's been hanging around in the dining hall and kitchen a lot, but on some days he just slept in the lounge of so-called boredom. But that is not enough reason to execute him. After all, Mister L. has been quietly watching too. In both cases, it's sort of in their nature.

I shall vote for Bonetrousle Chris for now, simply because his voting behaviour seems very strange to me." Mobbstar visibly shrugs at the thought of using that and solely that as a reason.

• Like 1

Zek took a deep breath. "Since most are not on board for such a plan, Mob, the best we'll be able to do is prevent Lipton's lynching." He coughed. "Are we really doing this? The coroner and forensic are both still alive. One might die tommorow but the other should be able to find the last inexperienced killer."

"Zeklo, your suggestion is embarrassing. Do you really expect anyone to foolishly reveal their professions after what happened to Corinth and that Guy?

Let me explain why I decided to vote Chris for now...

• To begin with, he kept his vote on Soto even after Dwer had suggested everyone voting for themselves.
  • He instantly defended WaddleDee, who, as we now know, was a mafioso all along. In his defence, Toast was the first to - aloud - doubt Dee being a killer.
  • Then, as Zeklo kindly has pointed out, he suddenly wanted solid evidence before voting for DragonMage, who turned out to be a mafioso. Well, until Zek pointed it out, then he changed his vote immediately.
  • His pessimistic - but unsubstantial - comments and unhelpful candy bowl gigs don't make him seem any more trustworthy. Should my memory fail me, and he actually had ever done anything clearly useful, please remind me."
Edited by Mobbstar
dang pronouns, can't we all be girls please? :P
  • Like 1

"Look at you Mobb. 

We are not trained lawyers. We don't have much experience with this thing. We don't know what half of the stuff we need to do. All we have is to do what we think is right. Chris doesn't think like you do. He isn't some perfect lawyer who knows what to do, he just has his instincts. He switches his votes and defends people because that's what his view on the situation is. He thinks people are innocent or guilty, so he votes and defends them. You got to understand that this is not a professional court room, and feelings and beliefs are taken into account. Don't judge people because their trying to lighten the mood with candy bowls on their head. They're just trying stay themselves. There's no doubt that these events are tragic and will scar us for the rest of our lives. I mean, our closest friends are betraying us. Stabbing us in the back and twisting the blade. He's just trying to cling onto the one that everything can go back to normal. That he life won't change to him crying in a cushy hospital. He's dying inside, mobb. Let him cling on to what he has left."

Toast sighs and goes into the kitchen to prepare some nachos.

"Hm, maybe I should do as told and stop attacking Chris... by suggesting Toast instead.

There's no helping, I need to vote for somebody's death, and I will happily explain why Cassia is more harmful to the mafia than the innocents, should somebody be wondering."

Edited by Mobbstar