Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro awoke. He fell off the couch. "Lipton. You just ate Toast. Why would you eat them? Now who's gonna make the pancakes?!" 

Pyro sighed. "I mean, seriously, we got another mafia member. But, seriously. Lipton over here decided to eat somebody. Granted, they're technically a food already, but still, she's been trying to eat people and Lipton has clearly eaten our sentient piece of toast. Somebody who may have been just a piece of toast. But a piece of toast with the will to maneuver a mech." Pyro went silent.

He went over to Mobb "Mobb, sure Ryan's dead. But once Lipton kills us, she'll kill you. You're fine with killing people right now, no matter who they are! I'd have the right mind to assume you're in the mafia right now! I may be beyond violence, but right now, I will take the closest weapon and bash your mechanical brain with it. You hear me? Lipton is the fox, killing the wolves, sure, but the fox could kill the sheep [all of us], again, the wolves are bad, but to quote something here, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' and right now, you may as well be part of her entourage. Telling her 'yeah, kill that person! Good job, you killed everybody but us!' Seriously."

Pyro went into the bar and grabbed a water. He drank it. He walked out of the bar and towards the dining hall.

"I bet that our cultist wannabe of a host set the table. We're all sheep, and you guys may have wanted this, I didn't. I may just want out of here, but you guys you're cheering this killer on like it's good. If you want to talk, I'll be crying and eating food at the table because I don't care if you want to come over and talk to me, I hate you all, especially Mobb."

[

As said in the great bible of made up land, "for the melon man said: let there be no candy on thy head. For, it is a sin against the words of I, your lord and savior. And there was to be no candy on thy head, and all was happy. For the land was free from the wicked and sinful."

]

1 hour ago, Battal said:

(Yeah, all the ghosts are banished because of the revenge haunt.  We can't interact with the game anymore.)

(iirc, Mr.P removed that from the game. None of the ghosts have actually used their revenge haunt or if one of them has than some of us should still have one. I already have a target in mind...)

(Ghosts can only use one Revenge Haunt.  If the majority votes to use it on one person, it gets used and we can't do it again; the ghosts also get banished from the game.  That's what Waddle died from, revenge haunts are no longer usable.)

(from P- )

Revenge Haunting: One time use only. Can only be done with 5+ ghosts and most of them need to agree on that (after that no Ghostactions are possible anymore as the Host will step in). Allows you guys to eliminate 1 person no matter what. Can be the killer can be a Mafia member can also be someone completly innocent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Battal said:

(Ghosts can only use one Revenge Haunt.  If the majority votes to use it on one person, it gets used and we can't do it again; the ghosts also get banished from the game.  That's what Waddle died from, revenge haunts are no longer usable.)

(I though each ghost got one. I didn't realize it was an overall ghost vote thing. I guess it's be too OP and game breaking if we all could :p I can't seem to remember who got revenge haunted though)

*Dragon Ghost attempts to haunt Lipton.

*Nothing happened.

"Dwer, you gotta use Raise! Then disable Cleric Stance and swiftcast Beneficial II twice, followed by Galvanize!"

After a moment, Ryan realized his Final Fantastic Healer instructions weren't coming through. 

" This raid's gonna wipe soon bois"

• Like 3

">:l"

"Ok, y'know what? I got an idea." Chris said, dumping out like, a quarter of the candy in the bowl onto the kitchen counter. He then proceeded to stab the hell out of the pile of candy to make ghost candy for ghoast. "Now leave my bowl alone." Chris said, placing the bowl on his head one last time.

• Like 1