The 100-day-challenge

John Carpenter would have a hoot directing that one. There's a Maurice Sendak vibe going on in that drawing.

56 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

If only there were more robot characters in DS (except Hal and WX ofcourse).

Technically the clockwork automotons are robots.

• Like 2

Sorry guys, but I will be ending the challenge here. I just feel that the challenge has become more of burden than a fun way to keep drawing every day, especially when I have to find time to do it on busy days or when I'm on vacation like right now. It was fun while it lasted though, and who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again sometime in the future! :)

Anyways, thank you all for staying tuned and supporting me every day with this silly little challenge. See y'all next time!

Spoiler

Thats_all_folks.svg.png

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Sorry guys, but I will be ending the challenge here. I just feel that the challenge has become more of burden than a fun way to keep drawing every day, especially when I have to find time to do it on busy days or when I'm on vacation like right now. It was fun while it lasted though, and who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again sometime in the future! :)

Anyways, thank you all for staying tuned and supporting me every day with this silly little challenge. See y'all next time!

Reveal hidden contents

Thats_all_folks.svg.png

It's been fun lurking in the shadows...

• Like 1

Aww. Only 3 weeks before its completion, too. :c

But I totally get where you're coming from. I've got similar feelings about my own challenge, hence why I put it on ice for a week or two. Well, it was fun joining you on this wild ride and leaving stupid comments, hope to do it again someday. 

• Like 2

Hey @Ninjanemo, is it alright if I used one of your drawings as a base to make my profile pic? Everything was made from scratch.
The first image is the one I used, while the second one is the finished version.

Let me know what you think, cheers.
- Doro

robot anger.png

Murabito.png

• Like 9

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Mind making a art thread when you have a chance?

@minespatch Sure! I'll make one during my spare time, though it may not be always active, but I'll post what I have.
Mini edit: By the way, I'm sorry for the late reply, hope that's alright.

Edited by Dorozco
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2017 at 6:33 AM, Dorozco said:

Hey @Ninjanemo, is it alright if I used one of your drawings as a base to make my profile pic? Everything was made from scratch.
The first image is the one I used, while the second one is the finished version.

Let me know what you think, cheers.
- Doro

robot anger.png

Murabito.png

Oh I don't mind at all! I'm just glad that you felt inspired by my work :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Announcement!

Alright guys, new year new me and all that! I have decided to see if I can do the whole 100-day thingymajigger again. I know that I didn't finish the Webber challenge completely, but I have still decided to start over with another character. Therefore I have set up another vote with all the characters that I haven't done yet.

Also here's a little gladiator Wilson drawing I drew, so the post doesn't seem that empty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5a53ca6336e49_GladiatorWilson.thumb.png.f45cb550a385ef184473b60b845f3e42.png

So yeah, I really hope that you will all join me once again as I set course on this artistic endeavour.

^VOTE UP TOP PL0X^

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Y u no liek Wigfrid?

XD Well, Wigfrid is a bit easier to draw, and people want to see some challenge, so, Maxwell is a best candidate for this! XD He is quite complicated character for drawing! O_o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2018 at 9:06 PM, Mistikl said:

Wow, you got a LOT of determination within you! :D And how I can see it goes pretty well so far! If it's not a secret, what do you try to achieve through this challenge? 

Well, I've actually just been really uninspired lately, and I've been feeling like the art I have produced isn't as good as it could be, which just gave me even less will to draw. Therefore I have launched this challenge again to kind of force myself to start drawing again, and hopefully also improve over the next couple of days.

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Good luck man! This brings back nostalgia. You've grown since your first posts on this thread.

Thank you so much! I feel so nostalgic too, after sitting and going through all my old posts for a while. Now I just can't wait for the challenge to start :D

20 hours ago, vixenine said:

Yaaaaay the challenge is alive again :D

I know right!?

Partying.gif.784ba95b604545f862a085241ff5cab5.gif

17 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Looks at poll* WIGFRID ALL THE WAY!! *As she proceeds to vote Wigfrid*

*Sees there are more votes for Maxwell and only she voted for Wigfrid*

... ok ( ._.)

Y u no liek Wigfrid?

I try to keep myself objective to the vote, but I really wouldn't mind if Wigfrid won... She's kind of my second waifu >_>

After Wickerbottom of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1