The 100-day-challenge

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Impressive! Makes me think of early impressionist pieces. IT's a interesting contrast between the cartoon Webber and the realistic town.

I just really like that contrast. I feel like the cartoon characters would be in so much awe to see the universe they were created in... And maybe they would also have some excistensial crisis afterwards.

• Like 3

On 7/6/2017 at 1:13 AM, MeingroessterFan said:

But what is he angery about?

17 hours ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

someone tracked mud on the carpet and he's demanding an explanation with nothing more than a piercing glare

What he said^

• Like 3

On 7/7/2017 at 8:56 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

Ya shoulda given him one of those hats so he'd fit right in!

Argh you're so right! A cute little checkered flat cap would fit him so well too :D

On 8/7/2017 at 0:07 AM, minespatch said:

If the Tf2 heavy tries to sit with them, I'm sure Webber and the kids would fly into the air.:wilson_ecstatic:

I mean, yeah, but those are actually grown construction workers eating their lunch :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

Webber #68

I'm finally back from Czech Republic!

New Canvas.png

In case anyone is wondering who that mole is and why I drew it, it's a very famous cartoon character created by czech cartoonist Zdenek Miler called... Well, "The Mole"... Anyways, I saw him here and there on my vacation and I thought he was a neat character so I decided to look him up and draw him.

• Like 8