I'm green again

greenglacier

Hey there guys! Some of you might remember me, some of you might've forgotten about me but I'm here at last.
In the past months I was fighting pre-cancer. Basicly tumors aaaaand I have won! Almost a month late but my chemotherapy is finally over thus I live!
Tomorrow I'm leaving hospital!
Which means you'll (probably) see me around again. That's all for now. I'm glad that I'm back. I see familiar faces and so do I see some new faces.
Be evil, my friends! Oh and thank y'all for the support what you've given me up to now.

4 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Welcome back!! Now I can finally add you to the madness that is the Unofficial Klei Skype Group Chat O__O

Ahem, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hype

On 2016. 07. 23. at 0:03 AM, JoeW said:

Good to hear. Welcome back!

I bet you thought you could get rid of me. That annoying, little, green bastard xD
No, no, no. I'm being ironic. Thank you, chief. It's good to be here as it always was.

Archived