Yzarc's Crazy Art Thread

YzarcCreations

10 minutes ago, YzarcCreations said:

I post the links to my streams in my status updates. ;3; I am sorry, I don't have a set up date on when I do art streams yet but if there is a way I can make it easier to find, please let me know. I am still kind of new to these forums.

Oh no, it's okay. People here usually announce streams in their statuses, it's just when I checked your profile I didn't see any statuses at all and thought you might have put it somewhere else. Thanks for letting me know!

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Oh no, it's okay. People here usually announce streams in their statuses, it's just when I checked your profile I didn't see any statuses at all and thought you might have put it somewhere else. Thanks for letting me know!

You are very welcome! I'm sorry that it didn't show up when you checked. That is rather bizzare... but hopefully next stream you're able to catch it! I might try to do a ... ALL DAY Stream (try) but if there is a set time you are free, I can work around that time! Timezones are very tricky.

9 minutes ago, YzarcCreations said:

You are very welcome! I'm sorry that it didn't show up when you checked. That is rather bizzare... but hopefully next stream you're able to catch it! I might try to do a ... ALL DAY Stream (try) but if there is a set time you are free, I can work around that time! Timezones are very tricky.

I'm good for pretty much any time during the day in the central time zone. You don't have to try to work around me though; do whatever time is comfortable for you. If I end up missing one I can always try to catch the next.

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I'm good for pretty much any time during the day in the central time zone. You don't have to try to work around me though; do whatever time is comfortable for you. If I end up missing one I can always try to catch the next.

Alrighty ^^ well hopefully to see you in the next art stream! <3 I hope you have a wonderful day!

Just now, Mr.P said:

I'm not worthy of the attention I got today but I apprechiate it even more due to that.

You told me something similiar and the next thing I know is you making a forum game with thrilling narration, hosting a fun Terraria server and streaming all kinds of fascinating games so often that no regular mortal can watch them all live :p

(I'm suprised you didn't switch avatar.)

22 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

You told me something similiar and the next thing I know is you making a forum game with thrilling narration, hosting a fun Terraria server and streaming all kinds of fascinating games so often that no regular mortal can watch them all live :p

don't forget about his dank voice

31 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

NGHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS PRAISE *faints*

(And I didn't switch yet cause I have to resize it since the filesize is to big. And I had no time for that yesterday)

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Are you gonna draw everyone's avatar/persona? (Btw, if you wanna draw my persona, ask me for references cos... my profile pic is actually an RP character)

If that is what everyone wants. I normally draw my own thing and sometimes do a little lucky dice roll to draw a random follower of mine. But I also do accept requests if i have time. So, it's all up to you if you want me to draw them or not! I certainly don't mind. ^^

48 minutes ago, YzarcCreations said:

If that is what everyone wants. I normally draw my own thing and sometimes do a little lucky dice roll to draw a random follower of mine. But I also do accept requests if i have time. So, it's all up to you if you want me to draw them or not! I certainly don't mind. ^^

I need more context for your ocs. ALL THE LORE N SHENANIGANS I SAY.

On 7/17/2016 at 0:34 PM, Zeklo said:

I need more context for your ocs. ALL THE LORE N SHENANIGANS I SAY.

Oh mai! Ahahha I have... WAAAY too many OCs and Lore to go with them or... background stories I normally say. I have about 4-5 comic book ideas so... yeah! Ahahah I'll definitely try to draw them more and try my best to explain the lore to them!

I might even talk on the mic for once.

Archived