Don't Starve Together: IF IT Included Shipwrecked...

This is not another post asking if Shipwrecked is gonna be added on DST because we don't know yet.

Every mob will gains +100% health for sure!

This is a post i made asking EVERYONE what kind of tweaks you think we'll see on Shipwrecked IF it gets ported to DST (RoG had quite ALOT of tweaks from the normal DS: RoG)

Something certain is about Warly's special recipes will only be able to be cooked by him and people won't be able to make his special dishes with his portable crock pot (Im certain on SW the portable crock pot can cooks those dishes currently and NOT Warly specifically.)

Portable Crock Pot: They will probably add a recipe and a "perish" time on hes crock pot.

Dry Season: Probably will nerf the volcano attacks somehow and have less waves of dragoon eggs falling on you, Maybe they will add a special raid boss for Dry Season? somewhat like Dragonfly, also this new special dry season raid boss should be found on volcano.

Volcano: Maybe they'll make the altar's appeasement  last longer? And also I'm 100% sure they will fix this bug:

Wikia: " Any eruption delays gained by appeasing the Altar within the Volcano may be forgotten outside of the Volcano. For example, one can offer a DoyDoy Feather to delay the next eruption by 2 days, but leave the Volcano immediately to have the eruption occur within a day or less. However, any appeasement will be remembered as long as the player stays in the Volcano, ironically making it one of the safest places to be if one fears volcanic eruptions."

Woodlegs: Hopefully Woodlegs gains a +100% sanity from all sanity items WHEN he is on a boat? And fix the walrus hat giving him sanity when on land. Maybe they'll disable Woodlegs' dubloon poop he keeps having. They will buff The 'Sea Legs''s speed.

Walani: Her surfboard will have a "perish" time. Other players will be slower when they use her surfboard. I'm hoping maybe they will add a NEW special item for her like sunglasses that gives her sanity and makes her lose less sanity near negative sources (Somewhat like Willow which they added bernie)

Wilbur: Increased poop rate?

Bottlenose Ballphin: Nerf the bottle drop rate?

Gunpowder Barrel: Hammerable so they drop gunpowder and boards.

Boat Cannon: I'm quessing it will get removed because the waves it creates will damage other people's boats and will create alot of problems... Or they will make the cannonball spawn no waves? But that would really be lame.

Bioluminescence: Make it renewable? Also Floaty Boaty Bishop? Jungle Treeguard?

Water Beefalo: Rideable? But it'll be useless cause 80% Of the world will be water...

Boats: Hopefully they will get at least a +50% health!

Grassffer Fish (PufferFish + Grass) Will work exactly like the grass gekkos but will only be found on water.

SeaCattalo: New rideable creature (somewhat like rideable beefalos but they will only be able to be ridden in water)

Juicy Hippophae Bush: Juicy Berry Bush Shipwrecked edition! (Drops 3 Seaberries)

Sticky Wuniper tree: Twiggy Tree Shipwrecked edition! (Juniper tree but with 'W' instead of J)

I decided to post this just for fun! It's not to be taken serious but I would like to hear what kind of tweaks you think you will see on DST: SW!

Apologies for any typos!

1 hour ago, CaptainFun said:

They would probably have faster renewal for some resources, or have driftwood showing up on shores to ensure that there are enough resources for basic vessels. 

Hmmmm what about, when a player spawns in the portal the island he is in will spawn 5 crates nearby (which can open when you punch them)

giving you twigs,gold,grass,boards,rocks,nitre,etc and for 3 more days there will spawn 9 (3 per day)

How would boats work though? Would only the creator of the boat be able to sail it? Or everyone? If everyone can sail the boat you made, I see it happen that you give a boat to someone, only to find yourself without a boat or the means to make one.

I have no idea if everything I just said is correct grammar-wise.

DST has water balloons crafted from mosquito sacks.

SW has mosquitos that drop yellow sacks.

=> DST + SW = Yellow water balloons

No, seriously, if they ever decide to include it, I would love them to use the fresh start as an opportunity to tie the SW content more into the whole experience. For example the resource variant for reeds in the default world swamp, that would be extra sturdy and could only be cut with a machete, like someone suggested elsewhere. Or a new raid boss mob down in the caves, that would be poisonous and could only be fought by a team equipped with anti poison items and armor made with SW resources. Or, since we already have saddles and everything, the ability to ride gigantic turtles across the ocean.

I really like the of the ideas made on this post, but I think that giving players resources like gold from the beginning is a bit much. The only way I think SW could work in multiplayer would be if the central island was much larger. 6-10X larger to compensate for up to 6 players.

9 hours ago, TimothyCarter said:

I really like the of the ideas made on this post, but I think that giving players resources like gold from the beginning is a bit much. The only way I think SW could work in multiplayer would be if the central island was much larger. 6-10X larger to compensate for up to 6 players.

So... A merged SW world with the normal forest world in the center of the map, surrounded by islands (I almost said eyeland, which... Isn't actually a bad idea)? This would also save us having to host another server or leave some room for a server explicitly for the volcano. 

Personally I would adore Shipwrecked in DST, I've been playing it more often because after a while I've started finding DST boring.  Shipwreck is still new, and new additions could be made to it when added to DST, similar in fashion to regular DS was.

Archived