9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Still getting around to my reply piece. I've been busy this week, so I want to get things done instead of posting archived works on my art pages on Facebook and tumblr to keep them active.

That's ok. Heh, I didn't even know there was still a reply piece coming. Also, WHAT DAFUG HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD? 0_0

• Like 1

Sorry for the wait, I got a whole bunch of art to make up for both threads(got something big for my next thread in a hour or two after I finish this).

On 6/30/2016 at 8:18 AM, Mobbstar said:

menaruinseverything.png

@minespatch and @toki-wartoothxx (sorry I got your hat wrong pls dont punch me)

On 6/30/2016 at 9:21 AM, MenaAthena said:

*pounds table* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!...

toki and ariel's scuffle.png

Okay, I forgot to add the table, but basically the aftermath of another version of me drawing a confused @Mobbstar as @toki-wartoothxx has had enough of my punomancy. I'm just recreating Groucho's appearance in the old mgm cartoon.

Spoiler

On 7/12/2016 at 11:02 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

It seems to be going full-rage in this thread.

I wonder what it has against it...

Edited Tuesday at 11:03 PM by ImDaMisterL
Yeap, you guessed it, the duplication bug.

On 7/12/2016 at 11:04 PM, The Noon Fish said:

Maybe it needs more MS PAIN

Edited Tuesday at 11:04 PM by The Noon Fish
REALLY

battling the double posts with lone fish.png

I wasn't kidding everytime I said internet ghosts. We will stop this nuisance with Joe by our side. Poor @The Noon Fish .

On 6/29/2016 at 2:17 PM, mewthemew said:

Donut and Ivy dump. Fun fact: I have literally no idea how shipping works. anyway! On to the dump! the mandrake is named Merp, by the way. The second picture is a reference to the picture where Donut accedentally punched Ivy.

HNI_0086.JPGHNI_0087.JPGHNI_0084.JPG

On 7/6/2016 at 2:48 PM, mewthemew said:

@minespatch I couldn't figure out how to draw a tea-party, so how about a picnic in the caves with the two creaturemen (and Merp) instead?

HNI_0043.JPG

hunchcouple family outing.png

After poor Ivy overcomes Donut's current thropic situation, the rabbitperson and Merp take light of the situation as a family.

maxwell commits a count olaf.png

I was inspired by Obscura Lupa's line in the latest Baywatching episode. Got too much of a chuckle out of me. I made Maxwell look too much like Count Olaf for my own good. His head scares me.

Spoiler

Wilson has had enough with maxwell.png

Then Ethan Klein inspired me with a quote that I just had to do through Wilson. Though the way Ethan acted in the video, he was acting like @TheBlob's version of Shadow Wilson. Wilson is hard with forgiveness... I think. Nah.

Spoiler

I'm just going to spoiler the next few images due to them being long photo comics. My father told me to keep my Wendy instead of trade it since I bought my new Wilson toy on Ebay and decided to play around with the camera features for A E S T H E T I C.

Spoiler
  • wendy and the gramaphone.png
  1. So Wendy finds the gramaphone and amps up the beat.
  • wendy finds korosensei.png
  1. She mistakes Korosensei for kalamhari due to hunger(I love how the natural lighting made it red on the second panel).
  • confronting joltik.png
  1. The two team up over differences only to find a Joltik approaching. Due to it's eyesight, the Joltik adjustes its eyesight only to find the two stragglers approaching with violence.
  • wendy approaches fresh meat.png
  1. Applederp and Spike come across a person they should least meet:Maxwell's niece.

20160717p1-One punch wilson.png

Finally, I wanted to do a OnePunch Man meets @Miss's Bloodeagles. I just love that listless expression from Saitama that Wilson needed it. Though technically it was Maxwell who had the happy expression on his face in this point in the comic. I probably should've done more with the background but I was in a hurry. This week was busy.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

hunchcouple family outing.png

After poor Ivy overcomes Donut's current thropic situation, the rabbitperson and Merp take light of the situation as a family.

Oh my god, i never would've thought of this, haha! That's amazing! ^^

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Oh my god, i never would've thought of this, haha! That's amazing! ^^

I really want the three to live as a family together. The picture where Ivy just sees Donut giving into madness is just so sad.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I really want the three to live as a family together. The picture where Ivy just sees Donut giving into madness is just so sad.

It was actually going to be something like they slowly figure out how to get over the issue, but I like Donut yoshi better.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

20160717p1-One punch wilson.png

Finally, I wanted to do a OnePunch Man meets @Miss's Bloodeagles. I just love that listless expression from Saitama that Wilson needed it. Though technically it was Maxwell who had the happy expression on his face in this point in the comic. I probably should've done more with the background but I was in a hurry. This week was busy.

GO FOR THE EYES

wait. I mean

GO FOR THE EYE

Edited by Miss
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Since @DragonMage156 suggested me to ask this here, has the klei staff actually uploaded a layout of Wilson's attic from the origin video?  Need it for reference for a later picture I'll be doing with Wilson and William Carter.

So William is in Wilson's house? (Kinda impossible for canon but it doesn't matter since it isn't a full on story).

• Like 1

Even though I got a lot of art done traditionally but due to the death of my kitty, I only got a badge and photos done digitally after the burial.

I'm not sure if anybody passed my Wendy photocomics above the thread but I just got my Wilson today so I fooled around with the camera.

SAM_1683.pngSAM_1686.pngSAM_1687.pngAs Wilson reads the Shepard's Journal, he realizes he's not alone.

SAM_1682.pngWendy, Korosensei, and Wilson inspect the journal until nightfall.

SAM_1690.pngThe golden Cheeky @Chris1488. Farmin' time.

SAM_1691.pngSAM_1692.pngApproaching the Gramaphone. It lives and thinks.

Got a whole bunch of art for a lot of people tomorrow. Hopefully I'll digitallize them all tomorrow.

• Like 5

I didn't expect Poof to just pass out on the floor. We're not sure if it was the shots the vet gave him that did something to him after he was neutered(he was a really strong cat before the neutering) or the summer heat. I'm glad he's next to Spooky now, another fine kitty I miss.

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

As Wilson reads the Shepard's Journal, he realizes he's not

The first time I read this line, it stopped after "not" and I thought that's a reference to how his eyes look elsewhere. XD

• Like 1

On 7/5/2016 at 8:39 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

Well, this is an unfortunate turn of events... this was a personal friend of mine. they said i have to be this way for the next 20 times I draw my persona

well then.png

skeledork mistakes friend for cartoon fridays.png

Sometimes I can be really dense. |D.png

Poor Toki, changed for a fandom agenda. |D;;;;

On 7/3/2016 at 10:36 AM, rubidiumsart said:

hurt. i like to attack stronger mobs with no penalty regardless i have low HP or not that's why i often survive only 3 days

tumblr_o9qtynSzKr1usvjeuo1_540.jpg

On 7/6/2016 at 4:14 AM, minespatch said:

Aw man, that crosshatching is just delicious! IT has that 80's children novel look to it. Nice work, man.

On 7/6/2016 at 4:47 AM, rubidiumsart said:

Ey YYOoo thanks! I cant believe you can eat crosshatching technique.

crosshatching has good fiber.pngSometimes I can be too literal.

It was fun emulating the crosshatching.

On 7/4/2016 at 8:12 AM, DragonMage156 said:

And now a couple things for @minespatch

minespatch_by_dragonmage156-da8tauj.jpgminespatch_hug_by_dragonmage156-da8tq5x.

Second one's kinda a replay to the image he drew for me. Or... kinda what would have happened I reckon. Still need to work on my poses a little.

dragonmage ends up in a stunt.png

A skeleton don't worry about weight. Skeleton don't care.

Anyways, enough memeing, Off to daaaaance~ Sorry @DragonMage156 eue;;;;;;;;

On 7/6/2016 at 8:58 AM, WPH said:

Whitford has more precise feeling in the shadow arms/hands rather than his own. His "human" brain is only wired to register one pair of arms, and that's his brother's.

He usually requires constant help from his brother to control his biological arms correctly to say... write or turn door knobs while others are watching.

THm5llS.pngVqCRzGB.png02a88d7a46d84241a87d6e80dc0d3be9.png

Whitford's brother, Whitley, is not commonly known or seen by others. The exception being Whitford and his shadow arms, which are dense enough to be seen, should they be revealed.

whitly uses brotherly brat powers.png

Now we see brothers in their natural habitat. Doing the usual sibling ritual of "stop hitting yourself" in Three Stooges style.

On 7/6/2016 at 4:06 PM, Willette said:
On 7/6/2016 at 2:49 PM, SirKnight said:
  1. Willette murders wes
  2. thats the kind of OTP i can get behind

tMceaXG.png

8gTopiS.png

On 7/12/2016 at 10:27 PM, Quoth143 said:

Oh no, Wes! You should've stayed away from the grande nachos!

On 7/12/2016 at 11:10 PM, The Noon Fish said:

wes was killed by taco shell

rip

willette is scawweee.png

@Willette is freaking terrifying. |D;;;;

Anyways, I wrapped up Wes's corpse in a neat art bow.

ariel concerned.pngAnother Ariel-emoticon. I hope the Klei boards have a emoticon uploader sometime otherwise I'll just post through image archives like I usually do.

20160720p2- wilson didn't read the pokemon go warning.png

So I heard that people have been hurting themselves unintentionally by using Pokemon go and ignoring the warnings the game states. |D;;;

I imagine Wilson would totally need electrical pokemon as a scientist but these news reports made me go make this. Also, apparently Zapdos's are also Chocobo. |D.png

20160720p3- Compelled by the radio.png

Finally, I wanted to do a piece after a quote I read in the children's novel, "The Little Prince". Been reading it off and on during restroom breaks. Something about the quote made me think about how Wilson listened to the radio's messages. This time I tried to emulate the textures of the origin cinematic. I could have emulated the textures on the receipt paper I drew this on.

Though the smudging does give off a pablo picasso-esque painterly quality. I just wanted to get rid of certain words and a face of a pig in the window. I'll get a better type-writer font later, used the Alias tv show font to get that.

• Like 6