[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss

Where to next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Wich portal to take?

• Plains Area
    • Rainforest

Grell has now become interested in helping out as he has noticed that the enemies were in number and size... he felt like this would be a good exercise...

He tightened his wolf garb and took hold of his sword on his right hand and bone axe on the left... with that, he paced along the area cleaving enemies in his path...

... (O__O)

His wolf garb was slick with sweat and it was oily from all the years it has been on him and the oily secretions it accumulated neutralized the acid (vomit) that sprayed from his ally... the gore clinging to it also helped in coating himself against the acid...

9 minutes ago, Blewcheese said:

(Yeah, same here. Guess the Batman request is much more reasonable now.)

(sosry I already did an action for this round :^                              ) )

Myth managed to Waltz to the back of the group, before promptly hurling what little was in his stomach out of his stomach. Gagging, he swished some water around his mouth and spat it out, regurgitated, golden ambrosia mixing with the water.

"I..."

"HATE"

"Mandatory combat abilities. Stupid 7th edition rules..."

(Yes, I am aware there is no 7th edition.)

(Sorry I've been late lots of stupid **** happening from just me being lazy to my dad spilling paint over himself aswell as having to do some phonecalls. But I think I should be ready to go now so *clears throat* lets continue shall we?)

As the horde swoops down the heroes try their hardest to kill them one by one.

The acid cloud that Jasmine sprayed in the air quickly ended every batcreature that flew right through it. Each one made one final horrible scream as the flesh starts to boil and melt of their bones. What exited the cload was only an amalgamation of flesh and bones.

Pits BlazethrowerTM quickly makes sort work of a lot of the creatures. The ones that only got partly burned caused confusion among the others as they tried to escape the ravaging flames bumping into the ones that where attacking.

Pundolfs Icicle shoot a lot of the monster out of the sky as the fine needles pierced the skin of their wings making them unable to fly anymore. The ones that flew to high crashed onto the floor breaking their fragile bone structure.

Mythrils whirlwind injures monster after monster and his blades leave a lot of heavily injured creatures back. With the boost of Jordans timespells he's able to almost suck the creatures in like an actual whirlwind. After finishing his "dance" he looks a bit pale.

The Mist out of Quentins Mistcannon slows some of the creatures down allowing his allies to finish of the drowsy creatures.

Rhis ballade as usual invigorates the party to fight harder then before now that the foe wasn't just mindless bones.

Miles stands tall against any Batmonster that dares to come close to Rhi. Each time one tries to swoop down it quickly gets swatted out of the air like a lousy fly. Their fragile bonestructure didn't stand a chance against Tony and thus the piles of maimed and crushed bodies quickly pile up near Miles.

Hammerheads rockets did wonders against the swarm. The explosions confused the bigger parts of the swamr allowing only few of the creatures to attack the group. The ones directly caught in the blast swiftly sailed down as their wingskin got burned by sparks.

Grell quickly makes short work of the bats that want to get a piece of him. The arena trained him against different types of foes some of wich being similar to these creatures, Remembering his training he waits till one is close enought then he quickly pierces the leathery skin of the wings before crushing the skull with his axe.

Renns arrows easily pierce the skulls of the bats and he kills bat after bat each shoot aimed precisely where he wants them to go.

As the numbers of the swarm start to thin out you notice a change in the structure of it. Instead of going after you the batmonsters try to head for one of the exits of the cave quickly escaping as they noticed that their supposed prey is well armed and easily able to defend themself agains the swarm.

As the last one leaves you start to breath out in relieve. You quickly check on the others of the group and it appears that there are no major wounds as the creatures where not able to properly injure anyone. The only one who seems to be a bit uneasy was Mythril but that had more to do with the fast spinning he did earlier

You decide to leave the cave before anything else shows up. On the way out Mythril slips on what appears to be the excrements of the batcreatures.

(Sooo while you guys go out I will do 2 things. For starters you probably saw that we got a new person joining so I need to make a class and all that. And also I want to write some BG lore for the Black Knight cause I feel like he needs some fluff (or at least I want him to have some) In the meantime I also prepare the next section of rooms should get that done in maybe an hour or so.)

Jordan smells a wretched stench "Eww who smells like metabolic byproduct? It's even not dnak, it's just musty and gross" Jordan about to hurl keeps it down so that he may not embarrass himself like Myth did...speaking of myth "Why Myth it seems you have been having a terrible day, did you like how I spinned you right round baby like a record baby right round, right round" smirked and laughed with joy, until he smelled myth and tried to stay in the front of the group.

Wobbling, Myth just manages to Waltz before his face hits the sh*t, although the hard stone floor isn't much better. The hit causes his nose to leak ichor, but he seems otherwise ok, if a bit frustrated. (Ichor is an 'alternate' blood, normally used by supernatural creatures.)

"I deem do be de Butt Monbey for dis adbenture." He mutters, whilst pinching his nose and leaning forward to prevent him getting the (slightly corrosive) substance on his nice "clean" (if you can call it that, considering the amount of blood currently caking it.) leather armor.

"Id sucks."

Spoiler

Properties of Ichor:

Slightly more corrosive than seawater; PH. 8.2

Has a metallic, golden colour.

May ignite under certain conditions.

Stains. By god does it stain.

He glares at Jordan. "Abd F*CK DOO, DOO F*CKIBG BASTARD! DAT BASDARD SBELL WAS ANNOYING AD F*CK!"

Finally done relaxing, Battal charges into the fray, swinging his axe wildly.  He unleashes a furious roar before using his stronge -

"I'm late, aren't I."  He grumbles, sheathing his weapon.

9 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

AD F*CK!"

(that better not be what I think it is and just gibberish)

Um guys I think Myth might need some medical help I don't think time can heal those mental wounds. =x

10 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Has a metallic, golden colour.

Pee for the pee god @LiptonPee

6 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(You guys ever tried saying AND when trying to stop your nose from bleeding everywhere? It sounds like AD.)

(Well I mean you curse a lot so-hahaha haaa...)

Edit:Also you kind of used half gibberish.

Rhi is panting by the time everything ends. He frowns and recovers, his hand stiff and rather sore. "Did I forget about someone? I think I forgot about someone in my song... Or did I mention them but the noise was too loud?", he starts to repeat the names of his comrades in his mind...

"Oh, well...", he checks his lute now, placing a scaly hand on the headstock to adjust the tuning of the chords, testing the sounds by plucking the actual strings with the other hand. "Never danced and sung like this for months...".

He rushes his way to Miles with funny little quick steps. "Thank you for keeping those nasty things away!", he yaps. Then, he approaches Renn to thank him the same way, staying next to him afterwards, and cheers everyone for the good job and the perfect teamwork, even if others got there late.

Archived