[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss

Where to next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Wich portal to take?

• Plains Area
    • Rainforest

(Well can't change the past now I suppose. Anyway I'm home in like 2 hours and then I will sort this all out. So look forward to stumble on the darkness.

Small edit: Battal if you want you can drop out for a while. I just control your guy and you don't have to worry about a thing.)

(To be honest, I'm okay with Danny doing that ONCE since it really seems like something his nitwit character would do. It's something that's funny the first time but if he does it again then rip)

Jasmine leaned over to Jordan. "You feeling alright?" she whispered. "I mean, I'd say you don't look so hot, but..."  she smirked, standing away. "I'm gonna go down the dark path, I guess."

Myth, having taken approximately 1.34541974 steps, was suddenly blinded by the huge flash of light. He heard the others shouting his name and running in. "What happened? Is everyone alright?" He blinked a few times, his nightvision temporarily neutralised. "Christ, I was just seeing what was in here... If the walls started moving, I COULD HAVE WALTZED OUT BEFORE IT SHUT!"

(Although I appreciate the concern.)

(Yey we finally stopped camping and started doing funsies!)

"Frankly, I don't think you can casually go back once the Abyss transforms. Those might be turning and bending rooms, but they could also be rifts or portals of some sort. There isn't a lot of study to determine the exact nature of this place, but we can be sure that splitting up is a bad idea.

Also, I am not sure just how well the entire entourage will do in total darkness. Maybe we should light a single torch."

As the group reunites you suddenly hear the flapping of hundreds of wings.

As the shadows fade away you see dozens of monstrous batlike creatures flying near the ceiling.

Their torsos looked quite human but their arms where the wings of bats and their feet ended in razorsharp claws.

Their heads where massively missfigured sporting no eyes enormous ears and a mouth full of dangerous looking teeth.

As the swarm flys around you can hear a screeching every once in a while. It seems like the Firework confused their echolocation.

Suddenly motion comes into the swarm and they seem to finally notice your group. The first few ones start to divebomb right into your group picking at you with their claws or trying to bite you.

Now is not the time to talk now is the time to spill blood.

(So huh I hope this works for now and I sure hope this time fighting won't be such a god damn mess as last time)

(I'd like to say that This never needed to happen. AT ALL. You guys were the ones that rushed in after me, the scout, went for a look-see, causing this. had you not freaked and chased me, none of this would've happened.)

(Just sayin')

3 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(I'd like to say that This never needed to happen. AT ALL. You guys were the ones that rushed in after me, the scout, went for a look-see, causing this. had you not freaked and chased me, none of this would've happened.)

(I would also remind you that I'm the DM here. If you want to do something like that then please ask me in a PM first so we don't create a mess like this again.

I know you guys want a bit more freedom but you should remember that this thread lives and falls with me. And if I start to get tired of anyones s**t then let it be known that the Dungeon will swallow them for good)

HERE COME DA BAT

OH SH1T WADDUP

Renn charges his bow and draws the string. He points at a bat that was charging down at him...and shoots the arrow.

(now depending on what happens I'll use a RNG to decide the fate of the arrow [broken/normal])

Archived