I play a lot of Wendy! Here's two outfits of hers, the Triumphant/Shadowed because if anyone is going to be queen of darkness, it should be Wendy! I've also made her outfit from the Cyclum comic, where she first arrives through the portal.

20160512002107_1.jpg

20160512002137_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, MikoWebster said:

I play a lot of Wendy! Here's two outfits of hers, the Triumphant/Shadowed because if anyone is going to be queen of darkness, it should be Wendy! I've also made her outfit from the Cyclum comic, where she first arrives through the portal.

20160512002107_1.jpg

20160512002137_1.jpg

Spoiler

sharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gifsharpens knife.gif

Good bye, i will kill myself now.

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Isn't it over-the-top? Dead serious now.

Sorry, is that i never gotted a good drop in about 100 hours of gameplay, that and that I LOVE WENDY SKINS!!

Thats the bad thing about being poor and broke.

16 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

Sorry, is that i never gotted a good drop in about 100 hours of gameplay, that and that I LOVE WENDY SKINS!!

Shush.jpg

Shush Soto, and stop joking about killing yourself that's not really funny.

But it is if you joke about killing yourself with a pringles can.

7 hours ago, MikoWebster said:

20160512002107_1.jpg

20160512002137_1.jpg

It's… Beautiful...

tumblr_inline_nmge2wO37F1r0g0rd_500.gif

9 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

Thats the bad thing about being poor and broke.

Sir, you have those unreachable sweater vests, and waistcoats, and backpack skins, and cardigans. Not to mention all three loyals. You have my word that if I get anything specifically for Wendy, I will let you know. I have regulars who man her so I try not to duplicate her. Now, better :)?

16 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

y u lying? y u always lying? stahp fookin lying

meanwhile, I actually have almost 500 hours of DST and not one drop above Spiffy. Here's my Wilson of choice, though:

20160512141425_1.jpg

Wolfgang sporting some shiny green robes while he bathed in compliments. (Green Sneakers and Backpack drops there)

Wendy running about in her dark school girl outfit, looking insanely good. ( Backpack, Skirt, Cardigan, Gloves, and Pumps drops there)

Wes showing off his Irish with his mean green outfit. RIP Mandrake. (Tweed, Gloves, Sneakers, and Pants drops there)

And Wilson (who also wears Wes's green outfit) showing off his Fly HM. (Backpack, Pants, Sneakers, Gloves, and Cardigan drops)

20160506021013_1.jpg

20160505061618_1.jpg

20160317221216_1.jpg

20160419201729_2.jpg

Archived