Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

16 hours ago, luivul said:

*realization hits*

774uu1.gif

My favorite story of a Warly main was when I activated a hound rain trap which caused 2 days straight of heavy rain in the first autumn. Everyone was mad at me and a Maxwell eventually died of freezing, but I made him into a soup and everyone thought it was funny so they didn't kick me

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Wavey 2
  • Shopcat 1

To make up for console players not being able to receive the 1000 spools for the beta test thingy, I propose Klei releases a WX terminator skin to appease me.

I've already done the concept art. Literally minutes upon minutes of work using high level free mobile Photoshop programs, so I expect the skin to release next week.

1673717482276.thumb.png.7dee8675fd55cd2d5029c946092b69b9.png

1673724937313.thumb.png.b25f03315550a0594d3578bc84170281.png

1673724870111.thumb.png.63b44db6dbb929f09ff7cab05502897f.png

1673725008509.thumb.png.be61ed50ab40ef9af76a9ed1b402e919.png

Anyway, thanks in advance Klei, you really shouldn't have (you should have, I'm just being polite).

• Haha 8
  • Sanity 2

14 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

Wanda: *moves a chair*

Timeline: Wilson P. Higgsbury = Wilson Peanut Higgsbury

This is even funnier to me because I always thought Wanda's timelines were, yknow, "normal", no major changes in what happens.

And the idea that this could happen just means that Wilson always had the potential to turn into a peanut... maybe in the rework...

4 hours ago, Juanasdf said:

This is even funnier to me because I always thought Wanda's timelines were, yknow, "normal", no major changes in what happens.

I thought about this yesterday can't Wanda just go back in time and take Maxwell's book? To put and end to all this

55 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

I thought about this yesterday can't Wanda just go back in time and take Maxwell's book? To put and end to all this

If you think about how the ageless watch works, she can only go back in time as far as her 20's