Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.9ad6132b6bab7e58eefe68c5bad0d21d.png

IM NOT THE ONE PEER PRESSURING KLEI FOR A ROADMAP

Sorry, I honestly just went down the line and grabbed a handful of profile pics. That 42 seconds took at least 4 hours to do on mobile, the crowd was the last part I did and I was burnt out by the time I did it.

Not to mention the only place on the internet I could find the original clip was EXTREMELY inappropriate (that Klei logo is in the top right for a reason).

The ads I had to watch to screen record this........I..........

• Haha 4
  • Wavey 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 1

On 2/11/2023 at 9:47 PM, Dunk Mujunk said:

What did I do? This is smallbird discrimination. I'm all for the roadmap taking a long time for quality content!

(Yes I know you just grabbed some random profile pics, just surprising to see myself in the meme)

20 hours ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

Not to mention the only place on the internet I could find the original clip was EXTREMELY inappropriate (that Klei logo is in the top right for a reason).

You probably could've screen recorded the original movie on Netflix, if you have that. Probably easier than whatever 'Streaming Service' you had to use.

Edited by SmallBirdHungry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

You probably could've screen recorded the original movie on Netflix, if you have that. Probably easier than whatever 'Streaming Service' you had to use.

No Netflix, or anything, atm unfortunately. Our internet quality isn't good enough to justify the cost. I did the screen recording at my grandmother in laws house, and thank god she was not home.

• Haha 2