Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Spino43 said:

Wait, I don't remember walls get hurt by falling minerals during earthquakes, pretty sure.

I lived in fear for years... for nothing. :dejection: You're right, just verified so thanks for letting me know. Just remembered my stand-alone old experience where this wasn't the case and that became one of my many nightmares.

Spoiler

My uncle works at Klei and he told me how to unlock Warbucks in DST:

(NOTE: This method will only work if you are using a computer from 2021 and onwards)

Make it to day 4000 on 5 worlds

Delete all 5 worlds and start a new game as Wurt (it HAS to be Wurt)

Get the first 2 suspicious marble pieces to the statues in less than 5 minutes

Go to the Rook statue and run around it counterclockwise 64 times, then 2401 times clockwise

Play through the game as normal until you reach Fuelweaver

Kill Fuelweaver exactly 8 times. Do not kill him anymore until step 8

Kill crab king and drop the celestial sanctum into the cove of pearl's island. Then take it to the lunar island.

Defeat the Celestial Champion with ONLY spears (this will only work if you're doing it for the first time on that world)

Go to the salt biome and drown

Go to the Waterlogged biome and get a knobbly tree nut

Grow the nut in under 25 days

Pick all of the figs EXCEPT one (very important) and make a figgatoni (bundle this)

Play normally until EXACTLY day 492.

Go switch characters to WX.

Go to the ruins and stand in the ancient guardian's arena until you hear Warbucks' voice

Craft 3 walking canes

Make one of them into a lazy explorer

make a boat and sail it into the sea and leave the two walking canes there. teleport back to land.

Kill every spider in your world and collect all of the spider eggs (ALL spiders must be dead for this to work)

Switch to webber

Die after being hit by AT LEAST 10 different spiders

Revive and burn all of the spider's nests (now you should hear a very deep voice praising you for your actions)

After burning the nests, go to the salt biome again. A shark enemy will appear from the ocean. Kill it to get its meat (Note that it only has a 1/256 chance of spawning every time you enter the biome, so you may need to enter and exit it several times)

Collect 2401 rocks

Go back to spawn and set off gunpowder

Go back to Ruins and craft the ruins medallion (you shouldn't have made one previously). After doing this, a door will open at the edge of the world somewhere. Behind this door is a collectible clock hand.

Take this clock hand and switch to wanda at exactly 3 AM (In real time, not in game time). A yellow switch will be at the top of HUD. Hit the switch

Go the atrium. A blue cap will now be in the room. Collect it and go through the portal

You are now in the mirrored version of the constant. Go to the mirror version of pearls island

Watch pearl catch a fish 2401 times. Kill pearl and a computer chip will appear. collect it

Go back to the ruins and [REDACTED]

Quickly switch tabs to Stardew Valley  (Due to an error, some data and memory will transfer between games when quicky swapped)

Go to the "Warbucks is real" Sign in the skull cavern and hit it with your sword while wearing the Magic Cowboy's hat (only unlocked by trading geodes to the trader)

Switch tabs back to DST

Kill the Wormwood apparition

Sacrifice glommer to the werepigs

Eat your keyboard

After following all of these steps, a new option in the menu will appear. Select it and switch to the other mode. Warbucks will now be able to be selected and played from the character select menu.

(Also after doing this, be sure to claim your bounty from IGN)

How to unlock Warbucks.

(Do copypastas count as memes?)

Edited by UbiAnomaly
  • Like 3
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1

On 2/28/2022 at 1:23 AM, UbiAnomaly said:

Reveal hidden contents

My uncle works at Klei and he told me how to unlock Warbucks in DST:

(NOTE: This method will only work if you are using a computer from 2021 and onwards)

Make it to day 4000 on 5 worlds

Delete all 5 worlds and start a new game as Wurt (it HAS to be Wurt)

Get the first 2 suspicious marble pieces to the statues in less than 5 minutes

Go to the Rook statue and run around it counterclockwise 64 times, then 2401 times clockwise

Play through the game as normal until you reach Fuelweaver

Kill Fuelweaver exactly 8 times. Do not kill him anymore until step 8

Kill crab king and drop the celestial sanctum into the cove of pearl's island. Then take it to the lunar island.

Defeat the Celestial Champion with ONLY spears (this will only work if you're doing it for the first time on that world)

Go to the salt biome and drown

Go to the Waterlogged biome and get a knobbly tree nut

Grow the nut in under 25 days

Pick all of the figs EXCEPT one (very important) and make a figgatoni (bundle this)

Play normally until EXACTLY day 492.

Go switch characters to WX.

Go to the ruins and stand in the ancient guardian's arena until you hear Warbucks' voice

Craft 3 walking canes

Make one of them into a lazy explorer

make a boat and sail it into the sea and leave the two walking canes there. teleport back to land.

Kill every spider in your world and collect all of the spider eggs (ALL spiders must be dead for this to work)

Switch to webber

Die after being hit by AT LEAST 10 different spiders

Revive and burn all of the spider's nests (now you should hear a very deep voice praising you for your actions)

After burning the nests, go to the salt biome again. A shark enemy will appear from the ocean. Kill it to get its meat (Note that it only has a 1/256 chance of spawning every time you enter the biome, so you may need to enter and exit it several times)

Collect 2401 rocks

Go back to spawn and set off gunpowder

Go back to Ruins and craft the ruins medallion (you shouldn't have made one previously). After doing this, a door will open at the edge of the world somewhere. Behind this door is a collectible clock hand.

Take this clock hand and switch to wanda at exactly 3 AM (In real time, not in game time). A yellow switch will be at the top of HUD. Hit the switch

Go the atrium. A blue cap will now be in the room. Collect it and go through the portal

You are now in the mirrored version of the constant. Go to the mirror version of pearls island

Watch pearl catch a fish 2401 times. Kill pearl and a computer chip will appear. collect it

Go back to the ruins and [REDACTED]

Quickly switch tabs to Stardew Valley  (Due to an error, some data and memory will transfer between games when quicky swapped)

Go to the "Warbucks is real" Sign in the skill cavern cavern and hit it with your sword while wearing the Magic Cowboy's hat (only unlocked by trading geodes to the trader)

Switch tabs back to DST

Kill the Wormwood apparition

Sacrifice glommer to the werepigs

Eat your keyboard

After following all of these steps, a new option in the menu will appear. Select it and switch to the other mode. Warbucks will now be able to be selected and played from the character select menu.

(Also after doing this, be sure to claim your bounty from IGN)

How to unlock Warbucks.

(Do copypastas count as memes?)

Never seen this copypasta and I love it, it is so ridiculously close to the actual bullsh*t you do for speedrun glitches:D