Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

E9739B5E-077B-4BB5-8C34-5172774F8B80.thumb.jpeg.b37e6a770853e86f6c239cdbb89b435d.jpeg

Spoiler

I have never played Invisible Inc, I just saw the emoji and thought it looked cool, because well I love cats.. and so a cat Emoji is purrfect for me (bad joke I know sorry) And I’ve just been using it on people’s posts as sort of a “Thanks” (even said it’s the highest honor forum reaction you’ll get from Me, unless your Nome who gets Potato Cup just because-)

However- it is cool to find out all these details on official ShopCat lore & her origins... and NOW I have made a proper ShopCat Meme .. (I think?)

• Shopcat 16
  • Potato Cup 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

E9739B5E-077B-4BB5-8C34-5172774F8B80.thumb.jpeg.b37e6a770853e86f6c239cdbb89b435d.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

I have never played Invisible Inc, I just saw the emoji and thought it looked cool, because well I love cats.. and so a cat Emoji is purrfect for me (bad joke I know sorry) And I’ve just been using it on people’s posts as sort of a “Thanks” (even said it’s the highest honor forum reaction you’ll get from Me, unless your Nome who gets Potato Cup just because-)

However- it is cool to find out all these details on official ShopCat lore & her origins... and NOW I have made a proper ShopCat Meme .. (I think?)

Untitled121-1.png.f2c07001c7c9e9fe44f3fb84717a6ea2.png

• Sanity 1
  • Shopcat 11
  • Potato Cup 1

7 hours ago, nome said:

It's still my favourite Klei game, and I suspect that's true of other people as well.

*crying softly*

https://discordapp.com/invite/aQrXEse << our unofficial Discord if you ever want poke around and see what the community is up to (memes). No pressure though.

Also, Shopcat has infiltrated this DST meme thread like it's malware... highly appropriate

In an effort to keep this ontopic this counts as a meme, right? All I have are InvInc crossovers sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shopcat 1

On 9/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, TimothyCarter said:

Actual question, what reaction was shopcat meant to be. I just don't understand it.

Forget the shopcat, what is Happy Hazard supposed to be, I thought that was the new confused emoji. I don't know what it is supposed to be, is it wearing an industrial mask? Is it a thief? a stage actor? Someone screaming out their lungs? 

1747670976_HappyHazard.png.2ce5375e95b1bf2ecf630ce9cb5cc7af.pngAnd what's with the name? Is it a hazard standing on the way of our happiness? If so it's definitely negative, implying that -your post is a dangerous to people's happiness or more lightly something in light of "Oh Horrors". I scarcely see it so don't know what meaning people that use it put to it. On that note shopcat never stroke me negative, if anything I'd expect Wavey Jones to be the actual negative.

Well, in order not to be off-topic, here's a low effort meme on which emoji goes best with each survivor imo. Introducing: Don't React Together!

DRT.thumb.png.5cda73b90aa4d3f6d0ece7e1b649f183.png

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Spool 2
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 4

39 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Forget the shopcat, what is Happy Hazard supposed to be, I thought that was the new confused emoji. I don't know what it is supposed to be, is it wearing an industrial mask? Is it a thief? a stage actor? Someone screaming out their lungs? 

1747670976_HappyHazard.png.2ce5375e95b1bf2ecf630ce9cb5cc7af.pngAnd what's with the name? Is it a hazard standing on the way of our happiness? If so it's definitely negative, implying that -your post is a dangerous to people's happiness or more lightly something in light of "Oh Horrors". I scarcely see it so don't know what meaning people that use it put to it. On that note shopcat never stroke me negative, if anything I'd expect Wavey Jones to be the actual negative.

It's the Hot Lava guy, but happy!

1Vvzvng.jpg

I presume the emoji's called "Happy Hazard" because of the hazard mask, but I like to think of "Hazard" as the character's name.

• Thanks 3
  • Happy Hazard 14

56 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

some of these memes aren’t even dont starve related, but as long as they are a meme involving something klei related that’s good enough for this thread, for me at least.

Spoiler

I think to be fair- if the reaction is useable on the DS/DST section of the forums, then the Meme should be perfectly acceptable (All Hail ShopCat or err something like that...) Regardless- it’s all in good fun, Everyone is having fun with ShopCat Meme’s and There will be a whole lot more ShopCat Memes.. (Unless Someone at Klei or a Forum Admin says ShopCat is not Allowed in Maxwell Memes..) But be honest, you prefer these over my previous “DST is not included On Xbox Events Style Memes” Right?

5A315171-7466-4B5E-9FB0-3BBA73792475.jpeg.bceb152c75fc6cd5b0ba7aa61b3243d7.jpeg

• Health 2
  • Shopcat 12

1 hour ago, DavePlaysDST said:

some of these memes aren’t even dont starve related, but as long as they are a meme involving something klei related that’s good enough for this thread, for me at least.

I agree, if they are klei related and I go haha then that's good enough for me :3

I may be a newbie here but I always enjoy all the memes on this thread 

112.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Shopcat 1
  • Potato Cup 2

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is Winona the confused emoji? No one can react with confused anymore. If anything Warbucks should be confused since he was also removed from a Klei game/platform.

Just saying.

No! He's... still alive! You've just... gotta use the console to bring 'im back!

• Potato Cup 1