Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, nightmarefan said:

this maes me think bout one of my friends on steam that Always post photos of like:HEEEY LOOK I GOT KRAMPUS SACK FROM KLAUS or HEEEEY  LOOK I GOT THIS AND THAT. k we get it you are lucky pls stop making me feel like manure : (

Your friend may be using the forbidden...debug console, and don't trust fleshlings who always brag about something.

Edited by Charlie Dark
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Your friend may be using the forbidden...debug console, and don't trust fleshlings who always brag about something.

oh yes,maybe,BUT YOU CAN'T REALLY USE THE DEBUG XCONSOLE TO GET A WOOD ARMOR SKIN IN YOUR DAILY GIFT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Dark said:

People: Literally post 2 comments responding to each other

Two comments are enough to start a chain reaction, if you don't understand simple rules about NOT spamming this thread with constant replies you might stop replying at all, because its hard to talk to people that either ignore reminders or just dont care in the slightest. There's a red text box right above this thread saying what you should and should not do.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

People: Literally post 2 comments responding to each other

The dapper tree:

Out of 19 posts on this page (counting this post as well) there are 13 that aren't memes.

Anyway that,s enough of that.
Back to memes

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

As long as people don’t post nothing but off-topic conversations, replying to someone else’s meme should be acceptable in this threads rules right?

With that said ladies and gentleman I do not proclaim myself to be an expert at this game or deem myself as better than anyone, in fact I tend to make jokes about myself to get a laugh out of others- Those of you who have followed what I post on these forums will get a good laugh out of this I bet.

6DA5A5A2-0788-4C42-9A78-325BC4DB3B06.jpeg

C1221B2B-4CD3-4DF5-9FE0-326C44641012.jpeg

DBFDB5E0-4C70-49C5-B6F7-1992EA7EA3F5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 5/26/2020 at 11:44 PM, Terra M Welch said:

Just playing Terraria, having fun with journey mode.

20200526172348_1.thumb.jpg.fa67d146949e324e258df68eafa23f92.jpg

Wait... I think DST has invaded my Terraria world.

WHEREBASE.png.6b5c563241fb041eb5584e70b83dac4b.png

(For those who don't get the joke, my friend's player name is "WHERE BASE" and their character looks like Wilson)

Don't worry everyone, Wilson has found base.

20200601164224_1.thumb.jpg.f4d486ed32682cb93bec8e1a4dd1febc.jpg

Kyle the Guide on the other hand failed to find base and died this blood moon.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Out of 19 posts on this page (counting this post as well) there are 13 that aren't memes.

Anyway that,s enough of that.
Back to memes

I identify myself as a meme moderator. Ever since this thread was created I would watch the memes flow like a conveyor belt. The job required to have a steady flow of 421 memes per minute, since my attention span required to read 420 memes per minute. I would stand my guard from new moon to full moon and prosecute any heretic to make a single comment on a meme, and god forbid make an unrelated comment since it will derail the whole belt. The job was harder than feeding a base of noob Wilsons and full belly Wolfgangs, but it payed of with increase production of memes and some internet points. I am not trying to take away the fun, but memes are memes. Now, BACK TO MEMES!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

2 minutes ago, KeshS said:

I identify myself as a meme moderator. Ever since this thread was created I would watch the memes flow like a conveyor belt. The job required to have a steady flow of 421 memes per minute, since my attention span required to read 420 memes per minute. I would stand my guard from new moon to full moon and prosecute any heretic to make a single comment on a meme, and god forbid make an unrelated comment since it will derail the whole belt. The job was harder than feeding a base of noob Wilsons and full belly Wolfgangs, but it payed of with increase production of memes and some internet points. I am not trying to take away the fun, but memes are memes. Now, BACK TO MEMES!

this is a meme in itself so

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

2E997E2B-5C99-4D2F-B66F-E5911E137A7A.jpeg

126EF325-03E1-4B30-8B15-48B22A38B429.jpeg

to be honest the update made things a little esier and nicer,like the club,the statues and the marble armor updated. i really do not understand what is the difficulty in the update

WAIT WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'VE ALREADY SEEN THESE MEMES AND THIS PAGE AM I FROM THE FUTURE? WHY BRAIN HURTS?WHY IS THERE A BITTEN MUSHROOM ON MY TABLE???

• Haha 2