Sinister_Fang    8,135
54 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

So.. I was searching up random things and decided to use the term 'dnak maymays', and this is what I found

wuttt.thumb.png.19ec43a0d42d71116e1d1ed36b33411b.png

I wasn't even that specific

Not surprising. You used google. They know everything about you. They know that you like the dnak maymays based on DS/T.

• Thanks 2

b1b3r0n    175
4 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

ehm.. hey buddy.. did you just..

d i s r e s p e c t w e s?

Absolutely not, only Wes can mime that good

• Thanks 1

Xedlord    1,170
On 2/19/2018 at 8:08 PM, Xedlord said:

Could you send me that Boarrior pic? I need it for something.

Why is everyone laughing!? I do actually need that for something! Fine, I'll tell what it is, even though it was supposed to be a surprise! I was going to use it for a meme and post it here. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!! I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!! @Endrew

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Starthefox    1,934
9 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Why is everyone laughing!? I do actually need that for something! Fine, I'll tell what it is, even though it was supposed to be a surprise! I was going to use it for a meme and post it here. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!! I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!! @Endrew

well, you can't really blame us. You didn't specify, didn't clarify earlier, and this IS a meme thread. Just keep it in mind next time. Maybe say something like "I need it for a new meme."

• Like 1

Xedlord    1,170
4 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Well, you can't really blame us. You didn't specify, didn't clarify earlier, and this IS a meme thread. Just keep it in mind next time. Maybe say something like "I need it for a new meme."

But it was supposed to be a surprise... Uugh... where's Endrew when ya need 'im.. 

• Like 2