PhelsarusBeel

Next Adventurer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall join the group next?

• Soto
    • T4T3R
    • Mezukie

2 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Now, I can't possibly think of who the Fruit Wizard is...

Considering I literally said who it is.

Maybe that last bit of the paragraph was a bit hard to see

Anyway a lil something to add to the mighty Fruit Wizard

Oh gee, skills eh?

*Writes 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 potion types.*

I guess I'll try and write up some various potion effects with side effects that can be mixed or something (and see what Mr. P says of course). Or maybe they'd allow my character to make potions with intended effects (and sideeffects) that may or may not work according to their liking. idk

1 hour ago, InDenial said:

Ah? What's this? What have I been missing?

Me making what first was supposed to be a mix between a D&D campain and a choose your own adventure. Somehow it turned into both but also threw RP parts in it but hey I won't complain cause our humble heroes are pretty good at doing that.

Also currently not much is going on since we just started. At least somewhat decided on a direction so once I get to my PC we can finally get going (cause there is no way in hell I type a long post like the ones of the DM on a phone).

Don't expect anything to grand though I've never tried myself on writing before so I expect that I will make mistakes here and there.

Ugh I think @Youknowwho puns start to get to me.

While I took my dog for a walk today I suddenly had the name RadaCrust the Brown floating in my head (a pun on Radagast the Brown from the Lord of the Rings universe)

You see what you do Toast? You make people come up with bad bread puns themself (actualy i found the thought extremly hilarious).

Well currently I think everyone at least created their characters (this is why I let you guys have another day since you started doing that and I wanted to give everyone enought time to finish what they where working on).

So i guess in about an hour I start getting into the proper writing. That being said I probably will try to do 2 events today because the first one is just a small one. But otherwise I think we're good to go everyone has a character backstory and the likes so the adventure will beginn once I have the proper introduction speech done.

Here's some character art for Pih-Dit (without headgear, looking at a cap is boring):

Spoiler

pihdit1.png

There's not anywhere close to as much junk as I described earlier because I would have to draw all of that and am too lazy to do so. Also, he's just blonde so it contrasts better because I would have to make a multi-coloured BG else and am too lazy to do so.

I might bother drawing thicker lines and actual shading at some point. But I am probably too lazy to do so. Oh well.

The Tinkerer could repair The Bowblade's bowblade in case it gets broken...just realised this, but it's cool how we can assist each other with our special classes (like bard and shadow dancer)

Also P, since this is a CYOA shouldn't we have a personal character sheet with the points for each stat? 

[Example: we get 10 points. We can distribute the points to the various stats:

Attack, Fortitude, Health, Agility, Speed. Each stat starts with points depending on your class

Equipment gives you stats

etc] 

That would make things a tad to complicated on my part because I would need to adress every little thing in terms of battles and such.

Currently my plan is that now that most gave me a skillshet you basicly run with that and get to pick what you want to do per event. Excluding bossfights those will take multiple "rounds" but every other battleevent is mostly just 1 or 2 actions so things don't get to complicated.

Again a lot here is run by me and I don't know how good I can create a decend narrative if I have to adress every little thing before writing a room or the outcome of events such as activated traps and the likes.

That being said not every even is a fight again I got different ideas for events. I guess at this point course of action will be.

1. I write a room and what is inside of it.

2. If it's a battle you guys choose what you want to do during it (again bosses will work a bit different)

3. I determine the success of the event (dunno how much I will choose to let you guys fail but if you play smart and cooperative then you should be fine)

4. After that you get a lil RP round to do stuff in character (so basicly what you guys did so far).

5. You decide what to do next. So either carry on go a different way etc.

and after that it goes back to 1

Obviously there are also resting rounds where I give you 1 day off where you can go full RP for a while. During that time I mostly write new events and rooms you know lots of improvisation from my part.

Archived