[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss: Preperations

PhelsarusBeel

Next Adventurer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall join the group next?

• Soto
    • T4T3R
    • Mezukie

I have to say I didn't expect this to blow up this much when I innitially had the plans for the entire thing.

I'm very much impressed you guys did more then I ever expected. I just though we do a lil game here me just getting a bit of feedback on how i write and such and instead it turned into a full blown story with character arks and all that jazz. I mean hot damn talk about underexpectations when I innitialy had the idea.

I mean I didn't expect custom pixelart or pictures (well i did expect pictures) or even original BG lore for your characters.

At least it actually has the upside that it motivates me even more to make this as good as possible and actually finish the damn thing (something I'm always very bad at I can't end things for the life of me or I'm to lazy to finish them). So good on you guys you actually have a positive effect on me on a scale that I never expected.

I should just stop here I just utter the same stuff over and over.

So I got a lil something for you guys.

As you might see this topic suddenly got a poll attached to it. Decided to let you choose even a bit more so now it's up to you to decide who of the 3 people that aren't in the original group shall join next.

Mostly because I got all the events done anyway but I can't decide who I want to pull in next so I let you guys choose instead (at least then no one can complain when I pull a new person in)

Well currently only 2 people know it and it's obvious who those people are.

Just saying you can guess as much as you want what she is but I assure you that you won't find it out. Partly because I gave her a pretty interesting role and partly because I would say no even if you guessed right.

Anyway will be off for the day. Probably will be a bit later tommorow since I have a somewhat long day but I should be able to do most of the planning during my Lunchbreak and do the actual post once I'm home and I took care of most of my household duties.

I guess it doesn't really matter now. The people made it clear who they want next so I shall prepare that for the next round of encounters.

Ohh and btw @GiddyGuy yeah you need to make skills yourself. If you got problems with Ideas just send me a PM and I'm sure we can come up with some.

If you want to know I made a status recently saying If I should feel bad for not having one despite me being here for almost 4 years.

Further I said that I was just never notable enought to get obe (since titles where mostly for such things notable jokes and such).

And then a day later I come back after being afk for like an hour check my profile and suddenly it's there. Was quite suprised myself but tbh I really apprechiate the fact that I finally got one 

20 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Damn you Ysulyan your character is too adorable 

a door bell? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ringading bby
(wtf just how high do i need to be to say such a thing)

Spoiler

ay thanks <3

2 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

(jealous)

I'm gonna go catch up with the thread and start posting again

That's good to hear cause I need Jasmine for something soonish (shhh) and it would be stupid if I had to write for her (specialy since I probably can't replicate your personality :D)

Anyway I hope this somewhat sorted this mess out. Ugh guys next time you want to do something like scouting or such please ask me first. Just so I can write around that. I know you all are a bit more used to free character control in Mafia but you should all be reminded that this entire thing lifes and dies with me. And if I have to sort out mess after mess each time I get back to writing well it gets a bit discouraging to say the least. So please talk to me next time before attempting things on your own just so I can build the narrative better around that.

With that being said I think I should say what the scrapped Idea was (since dwer asked). When Myth went into the dark room I wanted to make the darkness magical so even he can't see through it fully. And then he gets kidnapped by either Nightgoblins or some sort of Shadowdemons. But alas I couldn't do that. Well I guess on the upside I got a sweet idea for a new High Class minion. Who knows maybe I do some sort of Intermission section in between to give them more character and create a bit more suspence.

Cause I think I will give then all special texttypes like the BLACK KNIGHTS TEXT. Just so they are easier to distinguish and I don't need to always say who's saying what.

Pfff gotta say you guys gave me a minor headache today after sorting this mess out (you probably could tell by the fact that I didn't include music for the current room)

So I will take a good nap and hopefully be in a better mood tommorow and continue what I started.

And i swear to god if anyone does stupid selfactions again then I will use the Black Knight. And this time I'm dead serious I can't accept people bending the rules to their liking.

Archived