Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

2 hours ago, Mezukie said:

"ehh, you looks the same to me,"

"Okay, well...maybe it might be a good idea to possess something else until we find a way to tell eachother apart."

"Yes! That was perfect! I'm so proud of you!"

*hugs Mez.*

"Let's put Mr.Stabby away for now, We'll need to get you something like him."

*Takes Mr. Stabby and puts him away.*

"I never thought I'd see the day were a duplicate of me scarred someone out of their body... It's beautiful,"

Dragon Mage watched as Ysulyan walked off to another room. I'll leave him be, he needs his sleep after all. Dragon Mage sighed. "Well I might go get something to eat, then... does this place have computers?" She wondered.

Red despised computers. They suck away so much time and potential that could be used for reading and more important things in life. Then again, the internet had helped Dragon Mage make more friends easier.

(Please tell me there are computers in this mansion, I wanna do something :p )

14 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Dragon Mage watched as Ysulyan walked off to another room. I'll leave him be, he needs his sleep after all. Dragon Mage sighed. "Well I might go get something to eat, then... does this place have computers?" She wondered.

Red despised computers. They suck away so much time and potential that could be used for reading and more important things in life. Then again, the internet had helped Dragon Mage make more friends easier.

(Please tell me there are computers in this mansion, I wanna do something :p )

(You're gonna eat the computer?)

Dragon Mage raided looked through the kitchen. After wolfing down an entire box of iced animal biscuits, she went to go find a computer.

She managed to find one in one of the bedrooms. She turned it on and went onto Google (because every mansion has a computer with internet connection :/ RP logic)

She logged onto the Klei forums and checked some of her unread posts. Oh cool, Slumber Party has a new post *click* now how many new posts a- *sees 10 new pages*

Dragon Mage died because she was late to the party.

(O.o now this is getting meta and wierd. And the doppelgänger plot is just as confusing as before.

Good thing I don't try myself on these plotdevices because I know that I would f**k them up royaly. This and timetravel are probably some of the hardest types of plots to do right.)

33 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

(O.o now this is getting meta and wierd. And the doppelgänger plot is just as confusing as before.

Good thing I don't try myself on these plotdevices because I know that I would f**k them up royaly. This and timetravel are probably some of the hardest types of plots to do right.)

(Don't worry, this was just a fun little idea I wanted to post for comedic reasons. As for the doppelgangers, yeah I have no idea either -_-)

(Well, currently 'DragonMage' is waiting for the perfect moment to 'replace' the real one. 'Battal' and Mezuklone are currently Mezukie's property.)

'Ysulyan' walked through the coffin, and into the mirrored entrance where he came from. Never to be seen again.

---

'Dragonmage' snuck behind the real one, candelabra in hand.

---

Deepelganger would follow 'Ysulyan' if he is not needed.

Archived