Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Mr.Screecher was lazily floating around until he saw that psychotic girl swimming. And it looked like it was towards him. 

"Mr.Screecherrrr!"

Oh no! Mr.Screecher decided to get away form the situation and swam as fast as he could in any direction except the girl. 

"Hey! Don't be rude!"

Battal is pulling off a piece of wood to throw back at 'Battal' when Mr Screecher starts moving again, causing the entire chamber to lurch.  A large wave of vomit hits him in the face, and he falls overboard.

"Get back here or else!"

With that Mr.Screecher stopped, the kid was insane! But he did like those crackers and she did come back with some.. He was reluctant to turn around and swim up to her.

"Did you eat anything besides the crackers?"

Mr.Screecher shook his head no.

Battal gets swept around wildly until he slams into the chunk of roof.  He groans in pain, then rolls onto the top of it, coughing and choking.  'Battal' is nowhere to be seen up here.

"No bad Mr.Screecher. They weren't food, cough em' up!"

On one hand, it was food that he wanted.. On the other there was a psychotic girl telling him to cough them up that would most likely stab him.. Choices. He decided to do what she asked and threw up in the water a bit away.

"Yuck, I didn't think you'd actually eat them,"

"You two act nice! I swam out here and had to watch poor Mr.Screecher throw you guys up. I'll have to come back with more meat next time, anyway bye Mr.Screecher! We can swim back right guys?"

*Started to slowly swim back.*

Mr.Screecher looked at them both, man did he want to eat them again but that girl was here... He decided to just swim away, no need to get mixed up in that drama.

Archived