Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Somewhere, Tater sat on a hill, looking out at the stars and listening to the crickets in the grass. He supposed his name was still Tater. Besides, noone was around to argue otherwise. He had been doing a lot of thinking. Perhaps one day he would go back to the party. Maybe he was far in the future and a later instance of himself would somehow went back and already had. Maybe he was millions of years in the past, and would die of old age before mankind even walked the Earth. But would they even want him back? And, if they did, what would he tell them? The night air was cool. The stars twinkled through the wispy clouds brushed sparsely across the night sky. The crickets began to quiet. Tater laid back, closed his eyes, and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Ysulyan eventually found a way down to the library. The dragon walked through the many towering columns of books, using his smelling sense to guide him back to the kitchen. Obviously he was lost at the moment, thanks to the teleportation.

Red saw Ysulyan wondering through the library. "Here there!" Red waved "Ysulyan's the name right? Did you come down here to find something to read?"

---

No, not yet. Besides if you kill her I won't be able to use that body anymore. We must first weaken her before I can take control. For now, let her sleep.

(I thought you were in the kit- ah nevermind)

"Oh well she went to go have a nap in one of the bedrooms. Hey check this out!" Red held up the spell book that he had retrieved earlier. "It's a book about magic and dragons. Some spells in here even Dragon Mage knows."

(Ready for Act 2 of 3? Cause I might aswell get this done and over with so I can focus myself on my own stuff.

but for starts I need atmospheric music

)

The Corridors where long and twisted as if they tried to prevent P further passage into the heart of this cursed place. He was tempted to use some of the power of the Necronomicon to open a path as the monstrous powers would obey to the call of this forbidden magic.

However he also knew that in doing so he would risk getting consumed by the madness himself and that using the book was only a last resort for when things went wrong. He was suprised that there where no monsters down here but he expected that they all starved once the original owners stopped doing their accursed rituals and closed of the walls to the upper floors.

After hours of searching through rooms all now coverd in the malicious growth he finally finds the object of his search.

A small circle of runes on the floor.

He opens the book knowing that only its secrets could help him here. Page after page he searches through the book steeling his mind against the ever present madness comming from the pages. After a while he finally finds the right spell.

In a low voice he starts uttering words never meant to be spoken by a human (or humanlike entity).

After finishing the last few words the runes on the floor start to shine. A light in the middle of the ever encroaching darkness. A portal appears infront of him. P knows that if he goes through there is no turning back. He steels himself for what awaits him and enters the portal.

(To be continued)

"It's dragon tongue" Red replied "I thought you might be able to understand some of it. I've studied a bit of dragon tongue myself but I had yet to understand every word"

Hsssss

Red's eye went wide as he noticed the snake slithering down Ysulyan's arm and right towards him. "S-SNAKE!" Red jumped as the snake lunged for him and ran away around the library, knocking things over in the process.

Dragon Mage heard the commotion and woke up. She decided to go and find out what all the noise was about.

Red continued to run. He saw the open door of the library and dashed for it. Then he bumped into Dragon Mage. "Ah!... Dragon Mage! Save me!" Red cried out. Dragon Mage stood up with Red on her shoulders. Maya slithered around the corner. When Dragon Mage saw who was chasing Red, she frowned. "You!"

"You know her?!"

"It's one thing to come between me and my boy best friend... but when you mess with Red or any of his friends, you are really asking for it."

Red wasn't sure what to say. He did recall Dragon Mage mentioning a snake earlier however.

"So you're the snake that Dragon Mage was talking about?"

"Wait a minute, if the snake is here then does that mean...?"

She looked around.

"... Ysulyan's around?"

1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:

Maya tilted her head curiously and stuck her tongue out. What was this lady talking about? Probably didn't matter. Maya slithered back to Ysulyan.

(Do you just have the sound file for every Wheatley quote on standby?)

(Quickly goes back and looks to see where they were and what they were doing.. Ok so well bump into waddledee and ykw right? I think so, confusing house is confusing.)

*Runs over to Waddle dee and ykw once I see them.*

"Hey! You guys are just in time, look look! Two Battals! And I'm trying to find Mez so we can adventure some more!

"Okay, fine.  If you're going to force my hand..."

"The real Battal is the one's whose actions are being posted on Battal's account."

"Now Mezukie, please stab Fake_Battal as punishment."

"I thought he did pretty well though! I can't punish someone who did well! Oh but yeah that one! She didn't seem to like knifes which is weird I think so I gotta cheer her up and have her tag along!"

*Pats 'Battal's arm.*

"You did do well,"

Archived