Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

1 hour ago, Mezukie said:

"Hello! Your friend isn't good with mimicking either so you don't have to feel bad, but that also mean that I won't feel bad if anything happens!"

*Quickly looks around then advances towards 'Battal' and Battal.*

"But I like you so I'll keep you, is that ok if I keep 'Battal' Battal?

(*cough*)

Ysulyan watches the false Battal run and then finds out he lost track of Mezukie as well. The dragon stares blankly at nowhere, in silence for several seconds.

"Alright."

Then he turns around to walk aimlessly, his new serpent pal on his shoulder.

"You wanna come with me right 'Battal'?"

*goes over and pokes 'Battal's nose.*

"We could go adventuring, and get people confused, and do anything that's fun really, like like ohhh we could see if there more food and eat! Hm, I still need to give Mr.Screecher some more crackers somehow,"

*looks at Battal.*

"Why would I do that? I'm not scary or crazy,"

8 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

(red it's not the red from undertale right,i know there is an character in undertale called red?)

(Yeah @Mr.P's right. Red is short for Red Squirrel and has been a character since my childhood, therefore way older than Undertale. Just sayin)

3 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"A shame. I would of loved to see that. But I guess it wouldn't be the best time to do that anyway. There's been two new characters in one day."

(Does that also refer to my character?)

2 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

The hell is going on?

(That's what I'd like to know :/ )

"Ugh" Dragon Mage walked into the room and collapsed on the bed "I'm exhausted. I don't even know why. Was it... because I help Ysulyan with magic earlier... or is it because all the stuff happening in this mansion right now? All these side stories... ah" Dragon Mage shook her head and dragged herself up to the pillows. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.

---

Red decided to let Dragon Mage sleep so he went back to the library. Browsing through some books, he came across an interesting looking one. It looked old and tattered but somehow familiar. He pulled it from the shelf. Ugh it's all dusty. He blew on it. *cough* *cough* That was not a plausible idea. Then he opened it. He gasped. "This is..." It was a spell book, similar to the one Dragon Mage's teacher had way back. It was filled with magic, spells and potions... and even dragons. Some of it was in dragon tongue but Red could understand it a little. Dragon Mage might find this interesting. He soon grabbed another book and retreated to an armchair to read.

(Not trying to make another side story Battal, just an interesting book :p )

---

The doppelganger accepted.

(Fool. Once I have what I want, I will destroy these entities and take whatever secrets and information they have. They may even have secrets to unlimited power *evil laughter*) <-- (because I don't feel like typing out a laughing sound -_-)

Archived