Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Battal climbs out of the water, taking off his ruined spider costume.  This leaves him with his regular clothes on (which are also soaked with serpent puke).  "This...is not...a great time."  He says to Dragon.

57 minutes ago, Battal said:

"This...is not...a great time."  He says to Dragon.

(But I didn't even say anything to you :/)

When the real Mezukie climbed out of the water, Dragon Mage looked a bit bewildered and lost. Her eyes darted between the two, having not seen the clones yet.

"Wat?!"

---

"Well, what idea do you have Genius?" 

(I'm assuming that's DMs doppelganger talking to Shadow Mage?) (Yep, it was Shadow Mage the whole time incase you didn't know)

"So you do talk, huh?" Shadow Mage said "Well, I don't know. Maybe when her guard is down. I was thinking when she's swoon or around that dragon friend of hers... but I have a better idea"

"Since the others have shown theirselves around their real counter parts, why don't you...?"

"... and duel her"

"This is weird" Dragon Mage said "But wait, if you guys are clones then why do they seem so... different in a way? Are there more clones of other people here?" Dragon Mage paused "... do I have a clone?"

"*ahem*" Red folded his arms "Not trying to seem rude but..."

"Oh sorry. Guys, this is Red Squirrel! He's an old childhood friend of mine. Red, these are my friends"

"Pleased to meet you" Red smiled.

---

"I don't mean to kill her, just weaken her. If she dies I'll be forced to take over your being. I wouldn't worry too much though... she shouldn't be much of a fight"

"Actually... I haven't even seen the bathrooms since I arrived" Dragon Mage replied "I'm surprised no one has wet their pants yet. Either that or they have infact found a bathroom and I didn't know about."

"Or maybe she's more surprised she hasn't wet her OWN pants at this point" Red said but Dragon Mage didn't take notice.

Archived