Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

"Hm?"

*Looks where Mez was looking.*

"Did they leave?"

Mr.Screecher hadn't digested the two.. Yet. They were in his mouth still, unsure wether they were food or not made him hesitate but who knows how long that would last.

Mr. Screecher felt something go down his throat, guess they want to be eaten then! He immediately gulped. Luckily for then Mr.Screecher diet was rather.. Eccentric, as ships and bit houses even were floating in his stomach acid. And what seem to be things that were of his last meal still.. being digested. The smell would be what you'd expect in a stomach, really it wasn't great. Lucky for the two they fell on different pieces of debris, one a house roof top it seemed and the other the remains of a ship.

Battal drags himself out of the disgusting liquid, and climbs onto a shattered piece of a boat's hull about as wide as a chair.  He wipes goop out of his eyes and hair and glares hatefully at his double.  "I bet you're really proud of yourself."

Dragon Mage went up to the second floor. Oh yeah, I still have yet to check that room! I wonder where Mezukie and Battal are...

She walked into the room and saw what looked liked a small ocean. Whoa...

Red was uncomfortable seeing this much water. Squirrels may be able to swim but Red would rather not if he could avoid it. Also he could sense something in the water... something big.

Dragon Mage saw Mezuklone (although she doesn't know it's the doppelganger) standing there. She was looking out at the water while clutching Venoppelganger.

"Hey Mez!"

(Wait, if we have clones of ourselves, wouldn't that mean we all have the same ability (like Dragon Mage and her fire magic?) or is that also reversed? (Dragon Clone uses ice magic).

"I don't know!  You're the 'better' me, figure something out!"  He replies, the boat hull bumping into the wall.  He grabs onto it to secure himself, gritting his teeth in disgust.  "Ugh, whoever made this subplot is gonna suffer later..."  

Archived