Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

22 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

(Eating computers is actually good, it gives you more memory.)

(I am not the punny guy, YKW can you help me?)

(I'M PROUD OF YOU!)

The Doppelgangers followed behind Battal. Mezuklone kept looking side to side. She was afraid. This was pretty normal.

2 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

(I'M PROUD OF YOU!)

The Doppelgangers followed behind Battal. Mezuklone kept looking side to side. She was afraid. This was pretty normal.

(THANKS DAD! THOSE PUNS WORDS MEAN SO MUCH COMING FROM THE EXPERT!)

Mr. Screecher saw some group come into the room and as the water flowed around the base of the entrance where the group was he started to come near, hidden by the waves. Those crackers were tasty but he needed a real meal. As he got closer he saw that psychotic girl again and almost made an illegal U- turn. That is until he saw the boxes. Those delicious crackers were to tempting but he saw that there were others, and- wait was there a second girl!? His day just gets worse, but man.. Those crackers. He quickly swam up and burst out of the water in front of the group, soaking them from the wave he created. He looked down at them. Knowing that the crazy girl had the crackers and that he didn't want his tongue stabbed again he wouldn't try to eat either one of her but the other two were new...

"Hello Mr.Screecher! I brought you some more crackers for you!"

Mezuklone was shaking like crazy. This thing was huge! But still, it looked like it was afraid of Mezukie, so she calmed down a tad bit.

--- 

'Battal' was pondering what would happen if he pushed Battal towards Mister Screecher.

*Opens up first box of crackers and hold up shaking.*

"Come down and get your treat Mr.Screecher!"

Mr.Screecher lowered his head to the platform, opening his mouth enough to have the crackers fall inside. He still eyed the new comers, wondering if he could either eat them or maybe just take a bite out of them would be fine.

*Emptied the last box into Mr.Screechers mouth.*

"Aw it's ok,"

*Turns around and hugs Mez back.*

Mr.Screecher went back up towering over the group, he swallowed the crackers and thought that a nice meal would do him some good. He quickly shot down and got both Battals between his jaws, throwing them up to fall back into his mouth before quickly turning and swimming away.

"He's just a cuddlier really, and likes crackers a lot!"

Archived