Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Ysulyan was running and trying to stop Maya from eating Red, calling her name. When she finally returned to him, the dragon stared down at her and tapped his foot. "If you're hungry you just need to tell me, okay? We'll see if there are any eggs lying about in the kitchen, or, you can go eat some vermin around the house... B-But not Red, okay? Red is alright although he looks tasty"

When finally arriving to the room Red was running to, Ysulyan walked in, Maya on his shoulder already. "Hey, Red? Sorry about that, I didn't know that-- Oh... hey DragonMage! Are you alright?" He grinned and approached her.

*Scratches back of head*

"Err, hello, Mezukie...And Mezukie number two, I guess. And Battal 1 and Battal 2...Man, it's like a Dr. Seuss book, except with less rhyming."

"Come to think of it, does that mean there's a second me running around somewhere?"

3 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"You know her?"

(That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted that. Unfortunately I wasn't at my home computer at the time so I couldn't insert it into my post :/ )

2 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

although he looks tasty"

(Red is not there for your own personal meal and I don't think he will appreciate becoming an appetizer for anyone)

"You ok Red?" Dragon Mage asked.

"Yeah, just fine but man, I haven't ran like that in ages" Red laughed a little "I've escaped a black hawk countless times so a snake wasn't too bad"

Dragon Mage saw Ysulyan scold Maya before noticing her. "Oh hey Ysul" she waved, uncertainly. She wasn't sure about that snake. Maybe she was overthinking this whole thing and that snake could just be one of Ysulyan's childhood friends much like Red is to her. Still, she didn't like the look of her and wasn't sure if she could be trusted... wait, how did she know it's a girl?! 0_0

Ysulyan smiled at Maya and pet her gently, then looked at Dragonmage, walking a bit closer to her, his voice a bit drowsy. "So uh... Were you sleeping? Because I could really use a bed right now... Haven't slept well for a week thanks to the long trip..."

*Follows Battal then goes to Mez*

"Yesh, why are you crying still? I found Battal with 'Battal' so everything good. If you're going to be me you're going to have to act like me, meaning I'll teach you! Here, take Mr. Stabby and negotiate for something,"

*Hands over Mr. Stabby and points to the other in the room.

"It doesn't matter for what,"

Archived