Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Dragon Mage decided to go explore the rest of the mansion. She was talking to Red when her doppelganger came up behind her, gripping a candlestick (oh it was a candelabra? Meh same thing). The doppelganger was about to strike when the shadow interfered. "What do you think you're doing?!" it hissed "don't you remember? We need her alive."

"Hm?" Dragon Mage turned around but saw no one. The shadow and doppelganger were able to hide (somehow) before she saw them.

"Something wrong, DM?" Red asked.

"I-I thought I heard something" she replied "guess it was nothing". She continued to explore while the doppelganger and the shadow argued in the shadows.

"No! She is not weak enough yet and after what just happened, she is a little more alert than before. We must wait till her guard is down. Hm, maybe it was a bad idea to trust you. If this happened again, I will take great pleasure in destroying you."

(Edit: Could be better. I had yo rush it a bit. Atleast it gets my point across).

"But I own him, I can't have him eaten! Aw are you jealous that theres another Battal? Don't worry you're still my friend! Just you know.. Can be replaced by a mirror image of you! Oh wait that isn't helpful, I meant to say that you're the original!"

Battal very very super subtly leans over to Mez and whispers in her ear.  "I'm trying to get rid of him because he'll probably try to kill me in my sleep."

His body is at a 45 degree angle with the floor.

"Of course! Now let's go get some snacks for Mr.Screecher and you two can meet him! He's really friendly,"

*Goes out of the room to try and find the kitchen.*

(Because I threatened them to be nice :D, the power of negotiation! at least Battal, mez is just a hugger <3)

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(So wait... why are these clones so friendly (or non-hostile) while my one wants to kill me? 0_0)

(I think the mirror selves are opposites of the real people.  Mezuklone's a scared child instead of a psychopath, 'Battal' is a complete jerk instead of a charming, likeable guy (he's also way less handsome) and so I guess opposite Dragonmage is...pretty much your shadow character.  But murderous.)

(Shut up, I don't care if it doesn't make sense!)

Battal follows the group downstairs and they enter the kitchen.  They skirt around the giant hole in the floor, which has a waterfall of various live animals falling into it, and find a bunch of crackers in the cabinet.

10 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

'Ysulyan' walked through the coffin, and into the mirrored entrance where he came from. Never to be seen again.

---

Deepelganger would follow 'Ysulyan' if he is not needed.

(Toasty [or anyone, really] could you please explain what happened there?)

Ysul continues to do the snooze.

4 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

(Toasty [or anyone, really] could you please explain what happened there?)

Ysul continues to do the snooze.

(The door creates the Doppelgangers when the real deal arrives inside the mirror room. If however, the person leaves the mirrored room, and/or they don't really have a plan to replace them, they can go back into the room and wait until some other poor soul shows up. They then take the form of that person. Simple.)

Archived