Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Once they neared the group the one holding @Youknowwho set him down. A bright light flashed temporally blinding them and a banner flew down above the sculpture in the back of the room. The banner has a weirdly written "Happy birthday" on it and the sculptures mouth opened "I-i-i-it's 1-1-1910-" static could be heard as it became gibberish until it could be heard again. It started singing some weird birthday song as the other sculptures moved to "dance" to it. The one blocking the path hold out a cake that didn't look fresh as confetti rained down from the ceiling. 

The sculpture with the cake just stood there as the cake slowly slipped from its grasp and fell to the floor with a thud. Needles could be seen poking out of said cake that was now on the floor. One of the other sculptures held out a note as they all went quiet. The one that was blocking the way slowly moved to the side and all the sculptures had the same toothy grin and ever watchful eyes.

"That was anti climatic, and the cakes bad!"

*huffing I crossed my arms*

YSULYAN TRIES TO CATCH SOMEONE'S ATTENTION BY BANGING THE WINDOW CLOSEST TO THE MAIN DOOR, GESTURING AT THE DOOR.
"The goddamn doorbell doesn't work guys! I've been stuck here for a while! And i can't open the door! Somebody locked it! HALP."
HE TRIES ANOTHER WINDOW, AND ANOTHER ONE. HE GRABBED HIS HORNS, THE SCREAMS HE LET OUT WERE MUTE FROM THE INSIDE OF THE PLACE.
HE SPOTS TATER'S CLOTHES AND STARES BLANKLY FROM THE OUTSIDE, HANDS AGAINST THE WINDOW. BUT NOT ONLY THAT, THE WHOLE PLACE WAS A LITERAL MESS.
"Oh God... What's going on."

Archived