Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

"You know, Mena, if you were to visit Dream Land, you'd fit right in. Haha!"

*Grabs a handful of marshmallows for the trip*

"Alright, let's go."

*Heads up the staircase, intercepting Mezukie's group*

"Oh, hey, guys! You look like you've been having fun."

"That way is Mr.screechers place! He has guest though and he doesn't want anyone interrupting since he screeched at us when we only wanted to climb on him. He was really rude to and we almost were going to be able to get up there.."

*pouts since the climbing failed to happen.*

"Bad marshmallows!" Mena hisses in reply to Waddle. She then clears her throat. "I think it might be best if I go somewhere quiet. And alone. Until whatever was in those marshmallows where's off. I don't want to end up doing anything stupid in front of anyone."

Just now, LiptonPee said:

Lipton looks on at the group and snorts angrily. "Whatever..." She caresses her cheek. "...I'm never washing my face again."

*SHIPPING INTENSIFIES*

"WAIT THE MARSHMALLOWS WERE DRUGGED!?!?!?!" 

*Jumps off Mezukie's head and runs around Waddle in a panic*

"AREYOUGONNABEOKAYDOYOUNEEDANYTHINGDOYOUNEEDAHUGDOYOUNEEDADOCTORDOYOUNEEDSOMEWARMSOUPDOYOUNEEDREGULARNONDRUGGEDMARSHMELLOWSDOYOUNEEDEVERYTHINGINMYPOCKET?!?"

The walkway slowly started to have bits of what looked like coral that illuminated the path. Once they reached the end there was mound of coral glowing blues, pinks,reds, and faint greens. Tanks were sometimes in said corals showing different fishes within that swam around their natural habitats. Tubes would run across the sealing showing schools of fish, jelly fish, and even one tube that looked dark with a small bulb that glowed and moved around. The floor resembled sand and sometimes shells could be made out. Near the end of this room you see a sculpture of the loch ness monster whose eyes seem to follow your every move.

"Hey, hey, back off, Toast! Seriously, you're making me dizzy."

"I recall handing you a chocolate-dipped marshmallow earlier, Battal...can't remember if you ate it, since I left right afterwards. Maybe you didn't, but still...be careful, I guess."

Archived