Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Zeklo took a moment to stretch to ensure everything was calibrated right. Oh no wait... he forgot the most important piece.

*pulls a smirking grin sticker out and applies it to front of fishbowl*

"Perfect."

*Looks at battal in question*

"Oh well, I was done reading it anyway, there was nothing more. And I thought a story was suppose to be more, well, detailed. Like where were they? And what kind of cake was it? It was to vague,"

*huffing and hugging venom now that the note wasn't in my hand*

@KidneyBeanBoy notices that in one of the corners in small print theres what look like a family crest with the design, some drops of blood could be seen about the paper as if the person was cut in the hand while writing it . Other then that the note only had the writing that Mezukie spoke aloud.

3 minutes ago, Battal said:

(It's laid out however you want, this house doesn't follow the rules of reality.)

Oh. In that case.

In the corner of the first floor entryway is a closed door, with light spilling out its seams. It looks like the room may or may not be on fire, but it hasn't spread at all since you got here so it probably isn't important.

*Gets up* "You know what...I'm going to do something USEFUL."  *Licks paws* "Ok, that was useful. Now to do something ELSE!" *wears little dog footies and slides downstairs with them* "Well, Im going to sit on a sleeping bag squeezing my stuffed squid for the next 2 minutes." *Squeezes stuffed squid*

Archived