Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

In an effort to get things going, a small Light Hand materializes out of the light coming through the door and opens it. A blast of blinding light spills out into the room, materializing into three larger Light Arms, gnarled, hands made out of negative space plastered against the walls and floor.

"We could go down another walkway, I guess...hopefully without some gigantic eldritch abomination down it this time."  He says, trying to make out what lies down the other paths but seeing nothing but more murk.

Flailing and screaming his lungs out to try and at least find someone to open the main door for him, it was the safest way in since the house seemed to shift in shapes and change constantly in manners that were not actually real and normal.

"LET ME IN ITS RAINING" 
gaZVG.png

4 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

(Sorry @KidneyBeanBoy, but I'm not on the first floor D:, also shall it be under water themed as well? And poor brother he's down there with no one paying attention to him :( )

(No problem, to be honest I'm only being impatient for comedic effect. Also it's light themed, but I'll make it anglerfish themed if it'll fit better.)

Walking along they are soon stopped by a door. It had carvings of gentle waves around the frame. The door opened into a room that looked like a study, a study of fish since pictures hung between bookshelves that showed many different types of fish, with their scientific name written in the bottom left of each painting. (Zeklo had a self portrait above the fireplace, because fireplaces.) The walls had painted waves with, you guessed it, fish that looked like they were swimming around the room. There was a desk at the far end with a single lamp and some paper strewed about. A radio was found on the windowsill near the desk. The place seemed to have gathered a lot of dust in the time it was unoccupied.

"Ack, this place's dusty"

"That's a lot of fish"

"I guess someone was...really interested with underwater stuff."  Battal says, looking around the room and examining various objects.  He picks up one of the pieces of paper and reads it.

'Log date: 19-40-7

I have hired a group to go explore the under depths near where was thought to be the most impossible place to explore. Although finding the crew was hard, as it seems no one wants to try and brave the unknown, I'm glad with what I could scrounge up. At least now my research can continue as planned. Unless of course that annoying fool of a so called scientist tries to stop me from proving him wrong. The first time was annoying enough since no one wanted to help for fear of being killed. Now though I may have way to keep him out of this I------- at times they were fe--------- t what I ex-------------' Part of the notes seemed water damaged, how odd there was no water in here.

*Looking at the radio I switched it on but nothing happened*

"Aw, it's broken I think,"

'Log date: 19-39-1

I may have made a discovery, and it's all thanks to Sanders! Who would have thought that scientist could actually make me think about how to go about this exploration in the deep. Well needless to say I was opposed to his idea, but I must give credit to those who make me go about to provide the truth. I have decided to start more closely to the coast then I was originally going to since I'm going to take some precautions  who knows how far that submarine can actually go? And if I'm right then we'll need to make a new one, I think this will only go a fourth of what I need u-------but soon I'll have a t--------the day wa------' This had water damage too. And as battal read he felt a drop hit his head. Nothing seemed out of place if he looked though, no water damage to be seen.

*Walking around I looked at one of the paintings and grabbed the bottom to read what it said. That is until I accidentally made the painting fall, and jumped back from it.*

"oops,"

Archived