Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

(YKW plummets into frame and hits the ground in a jellyey explosion)

(BREAD.)

(Of course that didn't happen.)

Battal picks up one of the needles and examines it.  "Yeah.  That wouldn't have been a happy birthday."

*walking over I took the note and looked it over*

"Oooo! Venom would like this story, anyone want a story time for this?"

Once the note was taken all the the sculptures except the one near the entrance and the one they first saw at the end scurried away into the coral.

(Also I'm not sure about the weapons since it's not very useful here~)

Just now, Battal said:

(YKW plummets into frame and hits the ground in a jellyey explosion)

(BREAD.)

(Of course that didn't happen.)

Battal picks up one of the needles and examines it.  "Yeah.  That wouldn't have been a happy birthday."

(Wait. If I'm not in your arms, and you didn't throw me off the railings, then where am I?

IM CONFUSED)

(Near the group, he only dragged you away and then went to examine the needle, at least that's what I got out of it.

Exploring group right now: kidney, mena, waddle, ykw, battal, me, chris just came in. If you want to be apart you gotta say you went upstairs since that's how I'm keeping track. Last I heard the host went down stairs.)

Surprisingly the fish powers were not a joke and the small pooled water began to swirl around forming a mini whirlpool. From it arose a headless figure, who reached into their coat and pulled out a conveniently head-size fishbowl. The water at their feet then dissipated.

Zek flopped into the suddenly water-filled bowl and gained control of his puppet body once more. Finally he pulled a hat from his sleeve and placed that around the bowl's lip. Then he moved the entire thing to where a head should usually go.

"At last my true form!" 

59 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(The host went upstairs again.)

He throws the host over the railing

(Alright, someone else come up with the next room.)

Battal awkwardly sets YKW back on Mezukie's head and starts to walk back to the staircase.  "Sure, Mezukie, you can read it."  He says, eager to get the toast distracted.

*Clearing throat*

"Story time written by-"

*Looking at the bottom of the pages*

"C..Carlton? Yeah Carlton. Ok So. My dear Marcelina, by now that fool crush of yours most likely is clawing out his own throat. I know how much you hate the taste of cake and yet he loves it so this was the perfect solution to our problem. You were meant to be with me, my love and now that he's gone we can now live happily. No, don't try and contact the authorities, they are already paid and will do nothing for you. I will be back in about a week to pick up where we left off. Forever yours Carlton.... Well that wasn't a good story, even venom said it wasn't detailed enough. Oh well, not everyone can write one I suppose,"

Archived