Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

As battal looked closer out of the corner of his eye heads could be seen poping up between the coral. They looked like different variants of the loch ness monster but once looked at directly they stopped moving. The corals gave off less of a glow, dimming the lighting a bit. Some shuffling could be heard but nothing was seen.

"Oooo! I like the coral, you think I could get to touch one? Maybe take some?"

"I really don't know. But thinking it through, everyone here has been to the snack table...and Toast and Mezukie might've eaten some of the marshmallows without noticing."

*Notices Kidney*

"Hey. Mind telling me if this is all real? Like, that statue over there. I swear it's watching me."

Behind the group a thud could be heard as a huge sculpture now blocks their path back. It's surface was to smooth to be climbed over. It's face had a toothy grin as it starred soulless eyes at any who looked at it, or so it seemed as it was a sculpture after all. It looked as if it was there the whole time. Any small sculptures in the coral who weren't directly looked at began to slither around the coral, moving in between the them, some went away form the group, others went towards, and the rest just moved around, but all looked at the group with unblinking eyes. Some of the fish in the tanks started to hide where ever they could.

And somewhere down below a tv came out of no where in front of pyro, it had Netflix.

*Climbing over some coral where no sculptures where, dust could be seen clinging to my clothing as it came off of the coral glowing the color of what ever coral touched the spots*

"These are fun to climb!"

The sculpture glowed a flash of bright red and @KidneyBeanBoy was thrown back. The sculptures eyes went to slits and mouth moved into a frown, all sculptures stopped moving as more shuffling could be heard in the distance. Then nothing could be heard from the sculptures.

"I think I- ah!"

*Yanking on part of a coral it soon broke and I fell back*

The coral piece Mezukie broke off turned to dust. This cause the Sculptures eyes to glow green, the same as the coral piece. They all started to move towards to group now, not even caring if they were seen or not. Wires moving and gears turning could be heard as they neared the group.

"Uhh,"

*I backed up to be with the group*

Archived