Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

58 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Dwer stops petting Dara and stares awkwardly at the train-guy

O-O

I got bored.

51 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

Flailing and screaming his lungs out to try and at least find someone to open the main door for him, it was the safest way in since the house seemed to shift in shapes and change constantly in manners that were not actually real and normal.

I guess I'll go open the door. Looks like a dragon wants to come in.

*lets Ysulyan in*

Hi welcome to the main room. I don't know where everybody is, but Dwer, Dara and I were just hanging out. I'm gonna go nap in my train shedbed.

'Log date: 19-40-3

Ugh blast that annoying scientist to h---- That day was ruined, he made everyone on the team----- Oh but if he thinks I'll go down without a fight he's dead wrong. No, I will make sure this goes through. This was the second attempt but I swear I will make sur------- he will be the one that falls this time and I wi--------------------nto another matter th-------------------, not everything is here yet and soon I will have to get a crew to go to a place where no one dar------------------he scientist a-------------- grave.-------' the water damaged seemed to have gotten worse, but this page was below the others, how odd. Battal felt more drops and one fell onto the page. It sizzled on contact with a word, damaging it the same way that the other words were.

*Placing the picture against the wall I picked up venom then went to look at the books.*

"Hmm, how can someone like fishes so much?"

*tilts head to the side*

"Y-you can? I.. Don't hear anything,"

It looked as if someones silhouette was standing at the doorway and light drop could be felt at time but no water was left from the impact.

(Don't worry dara it's mostly just random stuff.)

"Well, it took me ten days to get here, and its WORTH IT!" *squeezes squid plush* "Well, Im stay-" Icekitsune sees the silhouette as well. "Eh, its probably not too bad....Well it seems like this house is...haunted...? Well, this is scary... I wanna stay to see what happens." said Icekitsune sounding brave. (Yeah icekitsune is a young little dog-cat-fox thing.) Icekitsune squeezed her squid plush as hard as she could.

Archived