Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Dragon Mage smiles before passing it back to Mezukie. How on earth does a plush kill someone with venom? I'll guess I'll find out as time goes on.

Dragon Mage turned to the sound of Wilson's trumpets. She sees a familiar face come down from the stairs. She growls. "YOU!"

"Listen Mister Host. I suggest that you leave. Not just because it caused me a pretty penny to revive everybody, but also because if you stay you'll have a night filled with me spontaneously bursting out into song, and nobody likes that. But if you do stay, here's a tip. Don't ask me any questions that have long answers."

"Yes, me. Apparently my brutal internal bleeding, cuts and bruises were magically cured yay for alternate timelines! So, I just want to have a little fun and 'let me hair down.' Yes, I am fully aware my hair is not up."

(This is the Host not Danny. Different characters, although they both have the same name.)

"Oh, and please, call me Danny. It is my name after all."

"You want to hold venom Danny?"

*Venoms usuale smiling face just frowned and venom leak from his mouth* (There's your answer mage :D)

"Oh, I think he's hungry, but after maybe you could,"

*Walking over to the snack table*

P still lurks in the shadows drinking his tea and observing the other guests. Good thing no one seems to notice the two light blue lights comming from his eyes comming out of the shadows.

"Well seems like this party is picking up some steam now" *sips tea* "good thing that no one seems to notice me i'm always so akward when the spotlight is on me"

After he said that he lurks even further into the shadows what also seem to be darker around him.

Archived