How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Scroll to the bottom and there's the option to view the large size of each page, which you could just save.

sorry, I'm not able to download it, I'm watching (and still clicking) the picture from the steam browser, I can't login with my regular browser right now

Just now, rezecib said:

@acemurdock I interpreted it as him looking at Wilson with surprise, given the gesture of kindness. Seemed like Wilson did it only grudgingly himself, though, with that "talk to the kabob" pose xD

Yeah, I suppose that could be it too.

They're making amends....aww....

Though maxwell doesnt deserve it 

@Muttbutt I dunno. If you look at the panels beforehand, you can see Wilson progressively looking at Maxwell struggling with his hunger, especially when he's hugging his stomach in the last panel, almost like his will is finally broken. Considering he's the one handing over the kabob, it seems to me that when we were clicking the ingredients, he was the one actually making one for Maxwell, since he was apparently really hungry.

1 minute ago, Muttbutt said:

Kabobs are kind of a waste of food that could've been used to make meatballs, that was the joke. Kabobs are bad.

Aw, I see, ok... *that akward feeling when you're a fan of kabobs IRL* -_-"

Archived