How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

2 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

So everyone is basically dead, and they are all just shadow representations of themselves, and all the don't starve cast is stuck in limbo cursed to die over and over again for "Their" entertainment... but then something changed... and now a new puppet master is on the throne... *shrugs*

hey, I said the limbo thing! (in a voice chat with Asp) if this is worth a member title then I don't want to be left out 

2 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

hey, I said the limbo thing! if this is worth a member title then I don't want to be left out 

You don't have "limbo" copyrighted, also, I was pitching you that idea so you got the limbo part from me XD

So everyone is basically dead, and they are all just shadow representations of themselves, and all the don't starve cast is stuck in limbo cursed to die over and over again for "Their" entertainment... but then something changed... and now a new puppet master is on the throne... *shrugs*

That wasn't my interpretation, but ambiguity is present so long as the puzzle remains unsolved; as it appears now, rather. 

1 minute ago, WildWesternWilson said:

Yes, I assumed it was either Charlie (supported by the zoomed out panels at the end and how ragtime begins) or the Shadow Creatures themselves. 

I feel like it was Maxwell himself, acknowledging this fact... that they were all just dust and shadows... in DS, he did state that before he came here, there was nothing but dust, and "them"... now everything could be made of the same "dust" (like how planets were formed from space dust O__O or in the biblical sense where Adam was formed from dirt/mud)... 

I feel like it was Maxwell himself, acknowledging this fact... that they were all just dust and shadows... in DS, he did state that before he came here, there was nothing but dust, and "them"... now everything could be made of the same "dust" (like how planets were formed from space dust O__O or in the biblical sense where Adam was formed from dirt/mud)... 

Well, I don't feel like this explanation satisfies me, but if it sounds about right to you :wilson_ecstatic:

Just now, Fidooop said:

but Webber X Wendy would work o_o

its one thing to pair kids in cutesy puppy love but lmao its another to ship a kid and an adult sorry i dont make the rules

Ok, I've read everything and I'm the puzzle isn't over yet :)

Btw, if we didn't directly make the Kabob for Maxwell, we couldn't have been the ones who made the garland. It was either Maxwell himself or maybe Charlie? She might not wanted him to die because of shadows, but rather meet him in person later to get proper revenge...

Archived