[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

4 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

There's a V.2 thread coming out soon.

(Uhhh...is Mezukie gonna be there? QnQ)

4 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Attention book club members, this time I swear there will be no mole.

(Pinky swear? ;-;)

Just now, Mezukie said:

(Wait wait, someone said who they were orrrr? I'm so confused.)

(No just a certain aspergers troll who ruined the game he's already banned from the forums so no way to send him hate mail unless you have him on steam but honestly probably would make his ego go up if you even did send him hate mail.)

3 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

( @GiddyGuy ah ok. I never send hate mail even if I don't like the person. I just become indifferent to them. Wait does this mean you guys get to kill me again o.o.. Crap)

(Yes, unless Danny makes you someone with like immunity to being killed...but if that happens then you probably can kill people at night which means I'll be dead by the 2nd day first morning ! :D )

3 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Are we going to have a spin-off game where we try to find out how he did it? O__O

I think we would have to be very good in code to make a game like that...Or just suspect that Dannyrulx's friends are little untrustworthy...

(I didn't even get a chance to vote! I was gonna vote @Lord_Battal since he was being so mean against Mezukie)

"Mezukie!" she yelled out before hearing a gun shot and seeing Mezukie emerge and fall to the floor. Dragon Mage was completely stunned. "No..." she teared up uncontrollably "NO!" She fell to her kness. "No! Why did this have to happen! She was my best friend!" she yelled out in anger. She got up "I knew this party was a bad idea! This isn't fun, this is just some sick game where people can vote who dies! And look what happened. Why did I let you guys convince me to come?" Dragon Mage stood there for a couple seconds, tears streaming our of her eyes, before running off.

(I know this thread is now dead but I just wanted to get that out there. And wow, emotional. Even I teared up a bit while writing this. Oh and just so you know, Dragon Mage is not much or a party go-er so yeah, she needs some convincing or enticing to she her at a party).

I'm a tad amused by the course of events...

If only UnionGaming was anywhere close to as social as systematic, this would not have happened and I would feel mildly offended for being at work during a plain senseless judgement. GG guys!

Archived