[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

(Battal... What are you going to do... D:)

Athena tries to pull herself together. "Y-you're right. Throwing a fit isn't going to help anyone." She agrees, wiping under her eyes with her hands. "I just-" she takes a long inhale, "I felt-feel so... helpless. There's no way we can knows who's innocent and who isn't until after they die. How many more innocents are we going to vote to death? How many am I going to vote to death?"

Meanwhile, at the rec room...

Asparagus takes out his phone and smirks at the bars... no signal... the pool table was vacant and so, even with poor pool skills he went and tried to play... it would seem to be the only thing he could do as the computer was password protected anyway... he wanted to play some Crypt of the Necrodancer... but pool was something he has been meaning to try for a while...

*goes to check on Aspa* "Hey Aspa, wanna have a slee- OH HEY POOL! Not that I can really play...LET'S THROW THE BALLS AROUND to repress the woe within"

"Mena, I think it's plainly clear that he's operating under another power. Well, perhaps that in itself is an act, but please, take everyhing into account."

He hisses a bit and grimaces, "Ignore the man. There's little we can do with no evidence at all and we will keep on pointing fingers at others out of prejudice, so that's why we need to start getting serious, or else we might as well start committing mass suicide and save the murderers the trouble of killing us discretely."

Just now, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

*goes to check on Aspa* "Hey Aspa, wanna have a slee- OH HEY POOL! Not that I can really play...LET'S THROW THE BALLS AROUND to repress the woe within"

"Hi T4T3R... well, I'm not really good with these balls... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Oh really? I'm just a babbling fool? YEAH, listen to THIS GUY! Let's ALL lose our heads and start screaming!"

*deep breaths*

"Ok Aspa it's partytime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" *plays pool like a little kid*

"Host, I never believed or dibelieved. As I said, all should be taken into account. Nevertheless, fruitless rage won't get us anywhere."

(everyone keeps replying while I type)

"Well I sure as heck know I didn't ask to be locked in a mansion with murderers and being forced to vote on who gets to die every night." She took a deep breath. "You're right, Ysulyan. I'm probably just giving him what he wants by replying to him..."

(I'm still confused on what I'm supposed to be PMing Danny about. Am I just supposed to tell him what I'm doing for the night?)

Archived